Can you say "SCORE" ?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice

my R8 was the second best instrument i've ever played, next to my R7

i regretted selling even before it was sold, but when you can sell a guitar 3 months after buying it brand new for the same price you paid brand new, it's hard to complain
    ...a fly can live a thousand years, but man cannot die soon enough. Sure enough...

R7 Goldtop Les Paul
    Marshall JMP 2203
    Conqueror 4" combo

Comment

Originally posted by SHIVmongrel
      nice

my R8 was the second best instrument i've ever played, next to my R7

i regretted selling even before it was sold, but when you can sell a guitar 3 months after buying it brand new for the same price you paid brand new, it's hard to complain

Due to the exchange rate even if I sold it, it'd be rather easy to break even or make a slight profit.
      Part of The MAZI BEE MILTIA m/ m/

Les Pauls & Marshalls = Rock !!!

Originally Posted by Chicken Monkey

I'd imagine that putting it in Denise Richards has the heroin-like effect of making you realize the rest of your life isn't worth living. Maybe that's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by Forbidden

Works out cheaper than a new LP Standard here, we get ripped off for Gibsons.

This has got to be the best part of it from my perspective. Great score. I also am more of a plaintop guy.

Comment

Very nice. But the headstock against that rough brick wall makes me cringe.
          SKAB, GRINGO LOCO(x2), crimson on pink, theweight, 88mm, PurpleStrat(x3), VicShat, JDandCoke, dmtnt, comfortablynumb(x2), Filter428, plecoman, murch33, ck3, FLYING V 83, jedd, fusionid, cdawzrd, sa1126.

Comment

Originally posted by chump5150
            Very nice. But the headstock against that rough brick wall makes me cringe.

Looks like I'm not the only one that feels that way.
            Rockin' the Free World with the Mazi Bee Militia

Please visit my photoblog. If you're a Stumbler, please give me a thumbs up!
            make money by digging and stumbling.

Comment

Originally posted by XeroStar33

Looks like I'm not the only one that feels that way.

Yeah I was thinking that but I doubt the guy's thrown it up and slammed it into the wall instead of carefully placing it.

Sparky6string : Yep, it is a great perspective and what's even better is I could sell it for profit if I don't like it.
              Part of The MAZI BEE MILTIA m/ m/

Les Pauls & Marshalls = Rock !!!

Originally Posted by Chicken Monkey

I'd imagine that putting it in Denise Richards has the heroin-like effect of making you realize the rest of your life isn't worth living. Maybe that's just me.

Comment

Looks awesome. I love plain tops too. All this flame and quilt gets old after a while.
                Look away, I'm hideous.

Comment

Working...
                X