Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone play one of the new Gibson Standard faded guitars?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone play one of the new Gibson Standard faded guitars?

Its like a standard but with a faded, flat finish, and zebra pups. I played on today, and I must say I really liked it. Definatley a lil different look, but still plays quite nice.
    Good transactions: MrSandMan, pete n.,fuzzball, 6StrngStrangler, Bob Doom, EdgeOfDarkness

SPAM:Crate Blue Voodoo half stack. 60watt head with 2 channels. 4x12 cab with celestian v30's. Great shape. $500 local pickup only in West Michigan.

I have one in Tobacco Sunburst, and I love it. Killer feel, killer tone, really light.
    GUITARS ::

Gibson Les Paul Standard Faded Tobacco Burst
    Gibson ES-339 Vintage Sunburst
    Gibson Explorer Classic White
    Warmoth Chambered Telecaster Rosewood
    Warmoth Telecaster Double Bound Custom Lake Placid Blue
    Gibson SG Standard Silverburst (Stolen, still looking...)

PEDALS ::
    Eventide
    Zvex
    EH
    BYOC/Homebrews

AMP ::
    Soldano Decatone
    Soldano 4x12

Comment

Do you have a pic of that color by the way? I prefer personal pics of guitars to see the color of them. I played the honeyburst one and it was nice, but I think i'd rather go the tobacco route. As much as I love my PRS this LP has done something to me. hehe

G.A.S!
      Good transactions: MrSandMan, pete n.,fuzzball, 6StrngStrangler, Bob Doom, EdgeOfDarkness

SPAM:Crate Blue Voodoo half stack. 60watt head with 2 channels. 4x12 cab with celestian v30's. Great shape. $500 local pickup only in West Michigan.

Comment

Anyone else?

Comment

Working...
        X