Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Post 666

Collapse



X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Dude,
    There is no problem. It was a joke about the lawyer. The lawyer comment was saying good job, now can you help me with this problem.
    THE MAZI BEE MILITIA

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by JoeBoy
      Dude,
      There is no problem. It was a joke about the lawyer. The lawyer comment was saying good job, now can you help me with this problem.


      LOL..kewl, though maybe you were getting mad.

      It will be interesting to see what happens since I believe they have made some visual tweaks to the pedals in an effort to avoid trade dress issues.
      spam:
      GFS Classic Alnico Tele neck pickup - $15
      GFC Classic Alnico 62 Tele bridge pickup - $15
      Trade offers welcome

      Comment


      • #18
        Yep, I just want to try the new racktuner first. I used it at Namm and Korg is gonna be pissed. However it is not a cosmetic clone, but the function and on line verses off line functions are the same. They even relocated the Note Indicator. Its $79 bucks.
        THE MAZI BEE MILITIA

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by JoeBoy
          Yep, I just want to try the new racktuner first. I used it at Namm and Korg is gonna be pissed. However it is not a cosmetic clone, but the function and on line verses off line functions are the same. They even relocated the Note Indicator. Its $79 bucks.


          It looks different than the prototype I used. Same model # if anyone is interested.
          http://www.behringer.com/BTR2000/index.cfm?lang=ENG
          THE MAZI BEE MILITIA

          Comment


          • #20
            I am getting the distortion modeler. $20 for a Rat, MXR, and DS-1 modeler. LOL! How bad can it be for the price?

            Comment


            • #21
              Hey JoeBoy -

              Did ya get to check out the pedal tuner? I've donated yet another to a club and need to replace it cheapish.
              Hey, Cancer! **************** You!

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by JoeBoy
                Yep, I just want to try the new racktuner first. I used it at Namm and Korg is gonna be pissed. However it is not a cosmetic clone, but the function and on line verses off line functions are the same. They even relocated the Note Indicator. Its $79 bucks.


                pretty impressive if they can provide the same functionality (in a very similar looking package) at such a lower price than the Korg.
                spam:
                GFS Classic Alnico Tele neck pickup - $15
                GFC Classic Alnico 62 Tele bridge pickup - $15
                Trade offers welcome

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by jjpistols
                  Hey JoeBoy -

                  Did ya get to check out the pedal tuner? I've donated yet another to a club and need to replace it cheapish.

                  Korg has a stomp box model thats a tank
                  http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/g=home/search/detail/base_pid/214023/

                  Should be able to find a cheaper Korg in a non Pedal model, but I suggest this one.
                  THE MAZI BEE MILITIA

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Oh I could buy a guitar for that much

                    I stopped spending much $$ on those things because I keep losing 'em

                    I'd like a peterson, but it would never leave the house so what's the point?
                    Hey, Cancer! **************** You!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Dano $30.
                      THE MAZI BEE MILITIA

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        I picked up a plastic dano purple tuner for $6 in a pawn, but it is a finicky bastard, I hate it live. Grabbed a little Sabine the other day, much better, but ...

                        I miss all the Boss's I've lost over the years, the last tuner I lost was a Fender pedal, pretty good but hard to read from a distance. Just wondered if the Behringer was a typical $20 tuner, or if it really was too good to be true, yet true.

                        How was your Dallas show?
                        Hey, Cancer! **************** You!

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Loud and bunches of fun. I played my 2 Agiles almost all night. We end our show with a Live at Leeds thing and the JR done good.
                          THE MAZI BEE MILITIA

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Wow, you've posted 20 times in the last three hours.

                            At this rate, you should pass up '56Goldtop in about 250 days or so.
                            My web site

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Yep ain't boredom a bitch. All Valiumed up(legally) and no place to go. Whats a poor boy to do.
                              THE MAZI BEE MILITIA

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Distantkool
                                Wow, you've posted 20 times in the last three hours.

                                At this rate, you should pass up '56Goldtop in about 250 days or so.

                                Nah I have got into producing and managing a couple of bands. My free time is drifting away. GOLDTOP will always be way ahead of us all. As it should be.
                                THE MAZI BEE MILITIA

                                Comment













                                Working...
                                X