Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

Carvin TL-60

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carvin TL-60

Check out the Carvin TL-60 I just picked up off eBay. I should have it in a few days. Koa wood with a neck-through design and tummy/forearm contours. Sperzel locking tuners. C-22 pickups with coil splitters. I've been wanting one of these for a while.
    <div class="signaturecontainer">It ain't what you play, it's the way that you play it!<br />
    <br />
    Geezer Brigade Trooper #200!</div>

That's nice, enjoy it.

Comment

I've been wanting a TL-60 forever... -_-
      <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1"><br />
      <u><b><font color="red">XT Brotherhood</font></b></u><br />
      <u><b><font color="red">MAZI BEE KICK ASS MILITIA</font></b></u><br />
      <br />
      <div class="bbcode_container">
      <div class="bbcode_quote">
      <div class="quote_container">
      <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

<i>Originally posted by LAracer </i><br />
      <b>...But hey, at least we <i>know</i> we suck. So we keep the volume low (or use headphones) at GC (or wherever), and we keep trying. Better than those ****************************s that suck and don't even know it. </b>

</div>
      </div>
      </div> </font></div>

Comment

Wasn't Vintage Clubber selling one of those a while back? I remember that he'd been selling it for what seemed like years.

Comment

Originally posted by AtomHeartMother
          Wasn't Vintage Clubber selling one of those a while back? I remember that he'd been selling it for what seemed like years.

yeah I sold it a while back... It wasn't as nice as the one in this thread - boring finish....
          <div class="signaturecontainer">SPAM:<br />
          <br />
          <br />
          Custom Wired Strat Pickguard Assemblies - PM me to discuss specs &amp; pricing<br />
          <br />
          Good Trades: PunkKitty, mfergel, Norcal_GIT_r, Chuck1016, Elias Graves, hrcnsfan, ugameus, RosePickups, jelloman, Hookandcanman, Danocoustic</div>

Comment

Originally posted by silverkw
            I've been wanting a TL-60 forever... -_-

I wish Carvin would come out with a true Tele copy kit version. They would sell a ton of these. I have asked and asked but they aren't going to do it. Hell, the bolt is a strat copy ?
            <div class="signaturecontainer"><b><font size="5"><div align="center">MFPOMFS</div></font></b><br />
            <br />
            ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫ ♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪</div>

Comment

My TL-60 came in today. I couldn't believe my eyes - my little eBay beauty is absolutely dead mint.

Great sounding pickups and the neck is just unreal. I'm convinced that Carvin makes some of the best necks in the business.
              <div class="signaturecontainer">It ain't what you play, it's the way that you play it!<br />
              <br />
              Geezer Brigade Trooper #200!</div>

Comment

Originally posted by Pepi

I wish Carvin would come out with a true Tele copy kit version. They would sell a ton of these. I have asked and asked but they aren't going to do it. Hell, the bolt is a strat copy ?

The Strat one really isn't a Strat copy. The body is all misshapen.

Comment

Working...
                X