X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carvin TL-60

Check out the Carvin TL-60 I just picked up off eBay. I should have it in a few days. Koa wood with a neck-through design and tummy/forearm contours. Sperzel locking tuners. C-22 pickups with coil splitters. I've been wanting one of these for a while.
    <div class="signaturecontainer">It ain't what you play, it's the way that you play it!<br />
    <br />
    Geezer Brigade Trooper #200!</div>

That's nice, enjoy it.

Comment

I've been wanting a TL-60 forever... -_-
      <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1"><br />
      <u><b><font color="red">XT Brotherhood</font></b></u><br />
      <u><b><font color="red">MAZI BEE KICK ASS MILITIA</font></b></u><br />
      <br />
      <div class="bbcode_container">
      <div class="bbcode_quote">
      <div class="quote_container">
      <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

<i>Originally posted by LAracer </i><br />
      <b>...But hey, at least we <i>know</i> we suck. So we keep the volume low (or use headphones) at GC (or wherever), and we keep trying. Better than those ****************************s that suck and don't even know it. </b>

</div>
      </div>
      </div> </font></div>

Comment

Wasn't Vintage Clubber selling one of those a while back? I remember that he'd been selling it for what seemed like years.

Comment

Originally posted by AtomHeartMother
          Wasn't Vintage Clubber selling one of those a while back? I remember that he'd been selling it for what seemed like years.

yeah I sold it a while back... It wasn't as nice as the one in this thread - boring finish....
          <div class="signaturecontainer">SPAM:<br />
          <br />
          <br />
          Custom Wired Strat Pickguard Assemblies - PM me to discuss specs &amp; pricing<br />
          <br />
          Good Trades: PunkKitty, mfergel, Norcal_GIT_r, Chuck1016, Elias Graves, hrcnsfan, ugameus, RosePickups, jelloman, Hookandcanman, Danocoustic</div>

Comment

Originally posted by silverkw
            I've been wanting a TL-60 forever... -_-

I wish Carvin would come out with a true Tele copy kit version. They would sell a ton of these. I have asked and asked but they aren't going to do it. Hell, the bolt is a strat copy ?
            <div class="signaturecontainer"><b><font size="5"><div align="center">MFPOMFS</div></font></b><br />
            <br />
            ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫ ♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪</div>

Comment

My TL-60 came in today. I couldn't believe my eyes - my little eBay beauty is absolutely dead mint.

Great sounding pickups and the neck is just unreal. I'm convinced that Carvin makes some of the best necks in the business.
              <div class="signaturecontainer">It ain't what you play, it's the way that you play it!<br />
              <br />
              Geezer Brigade Trooper #200!</div>

Comment

Originally posted by Pepi

I wish Carvin would come out with a true Tele copy kit version. They would sell a ton of these. I have asked and asked but they aren't going to do it. Hell, the bolt is a strat copy ?

The Strat one really isn't a Strat copy. The body is all misshapen.

Comment

Working...
                X