Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carvin TL-60

Check out the Carvin TL-60 I just picked up off eBay. I should have it in a few days. Koa wood with a neck-through design and tummy/forearm contours. Sperzel locking tuners. C-22 pickups with coil splitters. I've been wanting one of these for a while.
    It ain't what you play, it's the way that you play it!

Geezer Brigade Trooper #200!

That's nice, enjoy it.

Comment

I've been wanting a TL-60 forever... -_-
      XT Brotherhood
      MAZI BEE KICK ASS MILITIA

Originally posted by LAracer
      ...But hey, at least we know we suck. So we keep the volume low (or use headphones) at GC (or wherever), and we keep trying. Better than those ****************************s that suck and don't even know it.

Comment

Wasn't Vintage Clubber selling one of those a while back? I remember that he'd been selling it for what seemed like years.

Comment

Originally posted by AtomHeartMother
          Wasn't Vintage Clubber selling one of those a while back? I remember that he'd been selling it for what seemed like years.

yeah I sold it a while back... It wasn't as nice as the one in this thread - boring finish....
          SPAM:

Custom Wired Strat Pickguard Assemblies - PM me to discuss specs & pricing

Good Trades: PunkKitty, mfergel, Norcal_GIT_r, Chuck1016, Elias Graves, hrcnsfan, ugameus, RosePickups, jelloman, Hookandcanman, Danocoustic

Comment

Originally posted by silverkw
            I've been wanting a TL-60 forever... -_-

I wish Carvin would come out with a true Tele copy kit version. They would sell a ton of these. I have asked and asked but they aren't going to do it. Hell, the bolt is a strat copy ?
            MFPOMFS

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪ ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪

Comment

My TL-60 came in today. I couldn't believe my eyes - my little eBay beauty is absolutely dead mint.

Great sounding pickups and the neck is just unreal. I'm convinced that Carvin makes some of the best necks in the business.
              It ain't what you play, it's the way that you play it!

Geezer Brigade Trooper #200!

Comment

Originally posted by Pepi

I wish Carvin would come out with a true Tele copy kit version. They would sell a ton of these. I have asked and asked but they aren't going to do it. Hell, the bolt is a strat copy ?

The Strat one really isn't a Strat copy. The body is all misshapen.

Comment

Working...
                X