Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

Your Dream guitar ???

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My dream guitar is actually in the final planning stages!

'Twill be built soon!

Ok... here goes.

Lefty neck (mounted reverse) w/10-16" compound radius
    Schaller tuners
    Graphite nut, saddles and string trees
    Alder body
    Strat(ish) shape
    old Fender neck single-coil, Seymour Duncan Custom 5 bridge pickup
    2x volume controls
    3-way switch
    Hardtail bridge

Probably it'll end up being done in tung oil, and I think I'm going to get an artist buddy of mine to do a drawing on it in ink before I finish it.
    <div class="signaturecontainer">I'M the Voodoo Child.<br />
    <br />
    Official, Card-carrying Junior Member of the MAZI BEE MILITIA</div>

Comment

A PRS CuRo 24 w/birds. Not sure which color.
      <div class="signaturecontainer"><a target="_blank" href="http://www.bg-pups.com"><font color="Red"><b>BG PUPs Hand Wound Pickups Boutique Tones For Just A Few Bones</b></font></a> - Wait times are being minimized .<br><br>DAB Custom Guitars<br><br>Paul Reed Smith Guitars<br><br>Pettingill Lap steels<br><br>Gibson Guitars<br><br>Fender Guitars<br><br>Eastman Mandolins<br><br>Micheal Kelly Mandolins<br><br>Line 6<br><br>Blackheart Amplifiers<br><br><br><br><br><br>HC Geezer Brigade #183<br><br><br><br><a target="_blank" href="http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=761799&amp;content=music"><b><f ont color="Red">My Music</font></b></a><br><br><br><br><a target="_blank" href="http://www.youtube.com/user/BGPups"><b><font color="Red">My Youtubes</font></b></a><br><br><br><br><a target="_blank" href="http://www.facebook.com/pages/BG-Pups-Guitar-Pickups/122952581112262"><b><font color="Red">Catch me on Facebook</font></b></a><br><br><br><br><font face="Arial"><font size="1"><font color="DarkOliveGreen"><br><br></font></font></font></div>

Comment

Currently in the works.

<div class="signaturecontainer">Finding ways to use the same guitar people have been using for 50 years to make sounds that no one has heard before is truly what gets me off. - Jeff Beck<br />
        <br />
        Need highly figured maple at the lowest price anywhere? Check out <a href="http://www.3dhardwoods.com" target="_blank">www.3dhardwoods.com</a>.</div>

Comment

Oooh. Either:

(Pre Lawsuit White ESP Explorer)

or:

(Jackson RR5)

or:

(Dave Mustaine DV8)
          <div class="signaturecontainer">- Sean.<br />
          <br />
          <font size="1">Please note that all statements contained herein are OPINION and not FACT. Take all advice, opinions, and other statements expressed in this post for as much or as little as you will.</font></div>

Comment

Originally posted by MattAnonymous
            Currently in the works.

Are there holes in your guitar, or is it carpet-lined?
            <div class="signaturecontainer">No eternal reward will forgive us now for wasting the dawn.<br />
            <br />
            <br />
            </div>

Comment

25.5" Fender Jaguar with Jazzmaster pickup in the middle position...bound 22 fret rosewood fretboard
              <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="2"> <div class="bbcode_container">
              <div class="bbcode_quote">
              <div class="quote_container">
              <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

<i>Originally posted by tapeman1 </i><br />
              <b><br />
              <br />
              <br />
              Man, I can almost smell the body odor. I bet you're wearing shoes that look like you stole them from a bowling alley, aren't you? And I bet your hair is all &quot;messed up&quot; like you just got out of bed, isn't it? Some big, dark framed glasses. I feel like I know you already. <br />
              </b>

</div>
              </div>
              </div> <div class="bbcode_container">
              <div class="bbcode_quote">
              <div class="quote_container">
              <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

<i>Originally posted by FrettnOvrNuttn </i><br />
              <b><br />
              <br />
              Nothin says Rawk like the audience being moidered by Heck's Angels. </b>

</div>
              </div>
              </div> </font></div>

Comment

Originally posted by MattAnonymous
                Currently in the works.

I would really like to see some high-res pictures when you're through.
                <a href="http://www.bigredsonline.net">My web site</a>

Comment

<div class="signaturecontainer">NJ Warlock<br />
                  Viper 400<br />
                  Rocktron Zombie</div>

Comment

My dream guitar for rock is in the works. The last part (the body) is being made as we type...

- A 25.5" scale flat-top Les Paul
                    - Maple neck with maple fingerboard, 22 stainless steel jumbo frets, star inlays, EBMM headstock w/ 4+2 tuners.
                    - Chambered swamp ash body, string through, finished in mary kaye white with a contoured heel.
                    - Rio Grande Muy Grande Telecaster pickups.
                    - Telecaster bridge, control plate and white tele pickguard (cut to fit LP shape).
                    - electro socket input jack

My Paulocaster will be completed soon...

For jazz, i'm still looking. I'm looking for a small-sized semi-hollow that will get me a rick dark jazz sound.

I think it might be either the Godin Montreal or the Godin Multinac Jazz.
                    <div class="signaturecontainer">Who am I? Jaberwocky Superfly<br />
                    <br />
                    Eastman T146<br />
                    Old Acoustic Archtop of unknown make<br />
                    Custom Designed Partscaster<br />
                    Peavey Classic 50<br />
                    <br />
                    www.purevolume.com/theheartsnatchers</div>

Comment

I own 2 out of 7.

PRS Singlecut and PRS Standard 24 i own.

I still want
                      Gibson ES-335
                      Gibson SG Supreme
                      PRS Singlecut Trem
                      PRS Standard 22 with Duncans
                      PRS Custom 24
                      <div class="signaturecontainer">New song &quot;Winnie Cooper&quot; by Leave Her Crying! Only $0.99!<br />
                      <a href="http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/leavehercrying" target="_blank">http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/leavehercrying</a><br />
                      <br />
                      Great HC Transactions - Erock503, Rat83, JimAnsell</div>

Comment

My dream guitar was always a Gibson double cutaway special type of guitar, which was finally realized when I got my Agile 2200jr. I know, not too exciting, but to each their own...

Comment

My dream guitar is a Rickenbacker 380L.
                          <div class="signaturecontainer">No eternal reward will forgive us now for wasting the dawn.<br />
                          <br />
                          <br />
                          </div>

Comment

A Vigier Shawn Lane Model.

<div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1"><font face="Comic Sans MS"><br />
                            Originally by ssereb<br />
                            hi! my name is n,n-dimethyltryptamine and i am the most likely cause of near-death experiences!<br />
                            <br />
                            Originally by John S. Shinal<br />
                            If you've been rolling in cash all your life, have a shiny new PRS and a boutique amp, a presitgious law degree on the wall, and are named Skip or Brad, you are not allowed to sing the blues, ever. Sorry. <br />
                            <br />
                            Originally by csm<br />
                            Yep, heavy flatwounds with a wound G. Neck PU, tone rolled off. And if your combo comes with a cover, leave it on.<br />
                            <br />
                            </font></font></div>

Comment

This is pretty close. It's my Yamaha SA-1200S. The only things I'd change would be the color (brighter red on the edges, looks almost black in most lighting), binding on headstock and dual block inlays. So basically a SA-2000S would be my dream guitar.
                              <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="-2"><br />
                              <a href="http://www.saunalahti.fi/laxu" target="_blank">&quot;Walking the fine line between bacon and Christian.&quot;</a></font></div>

Comment

i jsut got it today.

a dream amp rig, on the other hand...

Guitar w/ wireless

midi controlled amp switcher

Framus cobra head > 2 4x12s
                                5150> BBE > 2 4x12s
                                modified JCM 800(KT88s) > JMP-1 > 2 4x12s

no effects
                                <div class="signaturecontainer">for sale: v-amp pro(RACKMOUNT) like new - $125(shipped in CONUS)</div>

Comment

Working...
                                X