Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

Got the new MF catalog....

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got the new MF catalog....

Other than the mustang being back the only other cool thing I saw (in guitars) was the Stratocaster XII....

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/g=home/search/detail/base_pid/515107/

The LPB and BM have the matching headstock to body paint. Looks pretty cool!

Does it have the forthcoming Behringer stomp boxes?
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1"><br />
    <div class="bbcode_container">
    <div class="bbcode_quote">
    <div class="quote_container">
    <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

<i>Originally posted by lastcall </i><br />
    <b>Listen you tree hugging hippi. Next time a real rocker tries to sell you some gear to help you shred better you had best say, &quot;thank you sir but we're not talented enough to shred&quot;. Then as a show of respect you should ask to see his favorite Ibanez, or ask to touch his mullet for luck. Then maybe, just maybe he'll teach you some of his shredding secrets, and you'll be on your way to being real rock stars. </b>

</div>
    </div>
    </div> </font></div>

Comment

Originally posted by batotman
      Other than the mustang being back the only other cool thing I saw (in guitars) was the Stratocaster XII....

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/g=home/search/detail/base_pid/515107/

The LPB and BM have the matching headstock to body paint. Looks pretty cool!

C'mon, you're supposed to tell us about some unbelievable deal like that AlleyKat deal you told us about.

Comment

Bunch of damn ingrates!!!!

I don't see any Behringer pedals, but I will tell you that 99.9% of the stuff they show in the catalogs is already on the site. Lucky during the Alleykat craze I saw it on the web and by the time the catalog came out it was sold out....lol.

I'm actually considering selling the Alleykat, love it, but more into LP's right now. Yeah I just had to go buy the case too....lol. Oh well, sell it on ebay and I'll make my money back pretty easy.

Comment

I guess everyone else already saw all this....lol.

Comment

Is it just me or does MF have the most unabashed bull****************ters in the world writing their product descriptions? "light weight for a toneful sound"... what the ****************!? It's fun to wade through their lies while on the crapper, I can imagine a 27 year old advertising major who's never picked up a guitar in his life thinking of different ways to use "tone." Also, the "made for full tilt boogie" description of the 67 Flying V seems a bit out of place as I believe boogie died a decade prior to its release.

Comment

What's the nut width?
              Reality is the original Rorschach.

Comment

Originally posted by swinglinecub
                "made for full tilt boogie"

It used to say "made for full tilt metal"

Comment

Originally posted by The Eristic
                  What's the nut width?

"C" shaped neck
                  7.25" radius
                  21 vintage style frets
                  1.650" (42mm) nut width
                  <div class="signaturecontainer"><br />
                  <br />
                  <i>&quot;It's funny the way most people love the dead. Once you are dead, you are made for life.&quot; Jimi Hendrix ~ 1968</i><br />
                  <br />
                  <br />
                  <br />
                  <br />
                  <br />
                  </div>

Comment

Originally posted by OldFenderGuy

1.650" (42mm) nut width

Yeesh, that's tight. :^(
                    Reality is the original Rorschach.

Comment

Originally posted by The Eristic

Yeesh, that's tight. :^(

And it gets worse.....

New offerings such as the TC-90 Thinline have the nut width dropped down to 1.625"...
                      <div class="signaturecontainer"><br />
                      <br />
                      <i>&quot;It's funny the way most people love the dead. Once you are dead, you are made for life.&quot; Jimi Hendrix ~ 1968</i><br />
                      <br />
                      <br />
                      <br />
                      <br />
                      <br />
                      </div>

Comment

Originally posted by swinglinecub
                        Is it just me or does MF have the most unabashed bull****************ters in the world writing their product descriptions? "light weight for a toneful sound"... what the ****************!? It's fun to wade through their lies while on the crapper, I can imagine a 27 year old advertising major who's never picked up a guitar in his life thinking of different ways to use "tone." Also, the "made for full tilt boogie" description of the 67 Flying V seems a bit out of place as I believe boogie died a decade prior to its release.

Yeah I'd never buy anything based on their reviews. They'd push a turd in a tuxedo as the next great thing...

Comment

I love the looks of that blue w/ the matching headstock. If I were to get a 12'er I would probably get that one heh. The studio I recorded at 2 years ago had a rick 12 and a strat XII. I liked the strat more which I hadn't expected.

Comment

Fretware Guitars in Franklin, Ohio has a Rick 12 string CONVERTIBLE that is the wildest thing I have ever seen!
                            There is a hinged bar with 6 hooks on it you pull up and grab the little strings with and then pull down & lock like a weavers loom and then it's a regular 6 string!!! Pretty amazing to look at in action.
                            <div class="signaturecontainer">&quot;you can't imagine how much I don't care&quot; (monty walsh)</div>

Comment

Originally posted by I'm A Coal Man
                              Fretware Guitars in Franklin, Ohio has a Rick 12 string CONVERTIBLE that is the wildest thing I have ever seen!
                              There is a hinged bar with 6 hooks on it you pull up and grab the little strings with and then pull down & lock like a weavers loom and then it's a regular 6 string!!! Pretty amazing to look at in action.

pics?
                              <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://commonsensemets.tumblr.com" target="_blank">The Common Sense Mets Fan</a><br />
                              <br />
                              <i>There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that &quot;my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.&quot; - Isaac Asimov, Newsweek (21 January 1980)</i></div>

Comment

Working...
                              X