Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Schaller Bridge with Fine Tuner Tailpiece - NE1 Tried One?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schaller Bridge with Fine Tuner Tailpiece - NE1 Tried One?

These look interesting. Do you have to cut the string like a floyd and use an allan key to screw it down? Could they be used in a Jackson SLSMG string through? Thanks for the opinions.

http://www.stewmac.com/shop/Bridges,_tailpieces/Electric_guitar,_non-trem_tailpieces/Schaller_Fine-tune_Tailpiece.html

You don't have to cut anything. The end ball of the string just fits in the little levers that are adjusted by the screws, fine tuning your guitar.

I ordered that exact same one in gold for my Yamaha SA2200 and the spacing was right but when I tried to install it, the post wouldn't screw in the thread of my guitar and the tail piece itself won't fit in the "gibson sized" posts. I tried carefully to remove from the guitar the piece that has the threads but it wouldn't come off without a fight and I didn't want to risk damaging my instrument so I gave up on them. Too bad because they felt like real quality. The Gibson TP-6 does the job but is not as elegant a design as the Schaller.
    __________________________________________________ ___________________

Yamaholic --- PpP --- Old geezer with a grey beard

Comment

Working...
    X