Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESP decals

Hiya guys - I'm buying an ESP Explorer from a forumite here, and since it's black and I have plans to refinish the entire thing white, I was wondering if there is a website or something where I can get the ESP/ESP Custom decal for the headstock and the "ESP Custom Shop" circular decal on the back. Looked on ebay, but no dice.

Much obliged!
    - Sean.

Please note that all statements contained herein are OPINION and not FACT. Take all advice, opinions, and other statements expressed in this post for as much or as little as you will.

you could print out your own if you have some photoshop skills and a printer
    Guitars:
    - Custom Build Mosrite-like
    - Custom Build Strat-like
    - Custom Build Warmoth-VIP
    - 1989 Carvin DC135
    - Godin Icon Type 2 Fat Black
    - Ibanez AF95
    - Larivee LV-03R
    - Seagull Maritime SWS Rosewood SG
    - Martin C1K Uke

Comment

Ask an authorized dealer how to go about it. Model airplane builders are also a good source if you want to make your own. In the long run its easier to get it from a dealer. You just have to meet their demands to authenticate the instrument, which is usually show it to a dealer. Rick makes you give them the old part. I do not know what ESP requires.
      THE MAZI BEE MILITIA

Comment

What would be the best way to get rid of the LTD sticker on my MH-400? I thinkt he guitar would look badass with a plain black headstock. Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by Megadeth7684
          What would be the best way to get rid of the LTD sticker on my MH-400? I thinkt he guitar would look badass with a plain black headstock. Any ideas?

try using a sharpie
          TAKE THAT MANDY MOORE!
          and rogue agent of the SG Army
          Uberschall Uber Alles

Comment

go to the esp forums. They talk about this kinda stuff allthe time
            FS: Taylor 314ce Mint

Comment

Working...
            X