Pics of my new baby.....

zanemoseley

• Members

Originally posted by nateguitar

Nice! Congrats man! As for me, I'm too poor to afford one of those
:(
.. But, I do have a Strat(Although it's definatly not a nice as that one)!
:)

Here's the pics:
http://photobucket.com/albums/a362/yoyo286/

I'm the one on the left BTW, with the Agile..

The pics make the finish look disgusting, but in person she's beautiful.
:)

Nice. Although you bass player MIGHT be as tall as his bass LOL. You guys got me beat I just jam in my bedroom.

• Members

Holy {censored}, that's beautiful. The back is prettier than the front. Great VS finish. BTW, I saw the thread about the pinhead blemish. Something that small is nearly undetectible anyway, so don't sweat it.

• Members

Its a tobacco burst. It plays great. Its the first strat I've owned, I've only played strats for about an hour before ordering this one. I wanted a blues rock guitar to compliment my Gibson SG with Iommi pickups. The tone commin from this thing is amazing. Its just screams SRV and Jimi.

• Members

Originally posted by Shocker

Is that an '04 or an '05?

//S

It's an old picture from '02. I didn't modify it enough for some people to realize it's been altered. They just get this funny look on their faces while they're thinking, "Uh-oh - Who's get's to tell Mike to get his kid to the genetics clinic?" I didn't realize that people would see it as possible!

• Members

Originally posted by zanemoseley

Well you did't think I meant a real baby. Anyway here's my new Fender MIA Deluxe Strat with ash body upgrade. The front pic is a bit dark and the burst doesn't come out very well. Its very nice in person.

fenderfront.jpg

fenderback.jpg

:mad: i'm so jealous !!!! nice thing you've got.

• Members

Originally posted by dewees

It's an old picture from '02. I didn't modify it
enough
for some people to realize it's been altered. They just get this funny look on their faces while they're thinking, "Uh-oh - Who's get's to tell Mike to get his kid to the genetics clinic?" I didn't realize that people would see it as
possible
!

Haha :D I was thinking maybe you lived a little too close to a nuclear reactor, or had a few toxic waste barrels buried behind your house. :eek:

Archived