Bought myself a Les paul!

Uberscha11

• Members

Originally posted by Uberscha11

i might get rid of the uber in the future for a 2x12 shiva combo, but NO WAYYYY not for a long time, its the best amp ive ever heard for metal

It's always been a fight between VH-4 or an Uber for me. I can't decide. I've heard both at concerts and they were friggin amazing.

• Members
Originally posted by Uberscha11

not sure, the sn is 90562441, and the bathroom mirror is the easiest! i havent figured out the timer on my new camera yet lol

Well what I meant is most people take pics....on a bed.....the money shot couch pic.....in the case....on a stand.....usually not with them in the pic!

:D

• Members

Beautiful guitar man.

Im seriously gassing for a Goldtop and if i were getting another Standard it would be just like that.

I used to be hardcore into Strats (and still own 3 of them) but since getting my Pauls, i feel ive found the most comfortable guitar out there. It just seems to sit right and those 60's Slim Taper necks are just something else. Cranked through a Marshall.......nothing comes close.

Wish you all the best with it. Now go crank it up loud and take some more pics :D

• Members

My fav guitar (partly for sentimental reasons) is a '75 strat that I bought new, but I have to say it again... for anything hard rock or harder... you cannot beat a good les paul. You just can't. Everytime I think I've got that strat maxed out with just the right pups, trem/saddles, amp pre-amp combo you name it, I reach for the only paul I've got-a '74 custom black beauty completely stock- and I plug it in and it STILL blows away that '75 and everything else I've got! I've considered putting different pups in the paul but then my SANE inner voice speaks up and tells me what an asshole I'd be to change anything on that guitar! So congrats on your purchase man. If it sounds anything like mine you'll be happy with it for a long time to come!

Archived