WOT: Nashville and surrounding area forumites please read!!!!

Panopticon

• Members

"my mom and i picked up this gorgeous lil guy on our way to play tennis. he had stopped oncoming traffic and was sniffing around the wheels of a minivan with a bewildered driver freaking out and trying to get him to move out of the road. mom stopped and opened her door to get a better look at him and he just jumped right into our car.

we went to a couple houses trying to find an owner but no one would claim him.

he's a wonderful, well behaved little guy. he was very clean when we found him. he had a tick on his ear but we removed it with the head still attached. we're going to get him a flea collar and a little dog chow later today. we're pretty sure he's just a puppy but who knows. he sure is playful enough, but he doesn't gnaw incessantly on everything. he's probably a mix of dachsund and something else.

we've kept him outside, without a leash, for two days now. he hasn't left or shown any inclination of wanting to leave, but we can't keep him. i mean, we COULD keep him, but my mom's husband is a stubborn ass about some things, animals being one of them.

i don't want him to go to a pound, and we could never abandon him. he deserves a good owner. someone please take him."

DSC03035.jpg

DSC03034.jpg

DSC03038.jpg

DSC03033.jpg

we've got until sunday to give him away. first come, first serve. if someone doesn't save him by then, mike (my stepdad) is going to have metro services come get him and put him down.

Thanks, guys.

• Members

Cute doggy. I always prefer mixed breed dogs. My current dog is mixed breeed; they're the coolest.

I suppose there's no chance of just putting Mike down? -- I am joking; it's a joke. I do not want Mike to be put down. I am just playing. Please do not arrest me, Mr. Law Enforcement Person.

• Members

If your step dad has that dog put down, I'll come to Nashville and put your step dad down for good!!!! What a {censored}in asshole he must be.
Seriously if I lived near you I'd take him in heartbeat.

Hope you find him a good home.
Better yet find a new home for your step dad.

• Members
Originally posted by Norcal_GIT_r

If your step dad has that dog put down, I'll come to Nashville and put your step dad down for good!!!! What a {censored}in asshole he must be.

Seriously if I lived near you I'd take him in heartbeat.

Hope you find him a good home.

Better yet find a new home for your step dad.

Pick me up on the way!

:mad:

• Members

It's not his step dad's damn responsibility to care for that dog. Get off of the guy's back. He let the dog stay there long enough for the poster to find it a new home. Isn't that good enough? Why don't you tithe 10% of your pay to your local shelter if you wanna save the animals so bad?
Nothing wrong with pets at all, but the step dad didn't ask for one and shouldn't be forced to take one.

• Members

Originally posted by warriorxtman

It's not his step dad's damn responsibility to care for that dog. Get off of the guy's back. He let the dog stay there long enough for the poster to find it a new home. Isn't that good enough? Why don't you tithe 10% of your pay to your local shelter if you wanna save the animals so bad?

Nothing wrong with pets at all, but the step dad didn't ask for one and shouldn't be forced to take one.

Theres other options than having the dog put down.

Where I live there are several shelters that will not put the animal down.

It's the asshole attitude that he is going to have the dog put down if it doesnt have a home by Sunday that I'm voicing about.

I personally do not care about your opinion and feel that taking the stepdads stand is a sign of a non caring, self centered human being. There are way too many people like that in the USA.

Obviously this stepdad does not care about how his wifes child feels about this. That in it's self reassures me this guys is a Class A asshole.

• Members

I personally do not care about your opinion and feel that taking the stepdads stand is a sign of a non caring, self centered human being. There are way too many people like that in the USA.

Pretty much.

I was serious about the shipping to CA. I don't know if they do that or not...

//S

• Members
Originally posted by Shocker

Pretty much.

I was serious about the shipping to CA. I don't know if they do that or not...

//S

That would be great if you could do that.
I'd love to have that little guy. We have plenty of space and already have a boatload of animals here.
Just dont know what my wife would think about it..:D

• Members

That would be great if you could do that.

I'd love to have that little guy. We have plenty of space and already have a boatload of animals here.

Just dont know what my wife would think about it..
:D

Can you GAS over a dog? :D

//S

• Members

Putting the dog down? C'mon there's got to be a shelter or something. Here in Denver we ahve the Denver Dumb Friends League which is basically a shelter/adoption agency and the only dogs they put down are the ones that are seriously/terminally ill (or injured) or the ones who are just way too old (usually with health problems too) - but they even try to find homes for those dogs - even if it's just short term. Look into a shleter or something. A lot of them take any dogs - not just strays (which this one is).

• Members
Originally posted by Mosby

Putting the dog down? C'mon there's got to be a shelter or something. Here in Denver we ahve the Denver Dumb Friends League which is basically a shelter/adoption agency and the only dogs they put down are the ones that are seriously/terminally ill (or injured) or the ones who are just way too old (usually with health problems too) - but they even try to find homes for those dogs - even if it's just short term. Look into a shleter or something. A lot of them take any dogs - not just strays (which this one is).

And the city murders dogs based on their breed! Dogs hate Denver! :mad:

Sorry, not mad at you, dude. Just the Baby Hitlers on your City Council.

• Members

Man, I wish I could help out. My mom and I were just discussing a dog. We haven't had one in quite some time.

We're all the way in Jersey, but that guys looks to be about as SUPER-{censored}ING CUTE as you can get!!!

Jesus!

I'm sorry I can't help!

Are his frets level? Any buzzing?

Archived