Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fender Showmaster

Anybody have experience with the foreign-made Fender Showmaster? I am thinking about buying one and want to learn more about it.

Thanks,
    Starkey

$349 w/SD 59/Pearly Gates set. Save another $50 by clicking through the coupon link below.

Coupon link:

http://recp.rm05.net/ctt?kn=8&m=96833&r=NjQwNzA3ODQxS0&b=0&j=NDM2MzA0NT US1&mt=1

Blackout Showmanster:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/g=guitar/s=electric/search/detail/base_pid/511333/

I bought the Blackout Tele. Its quite the player. Not the prettiest but it sounds great!

Comment

Now down to $299.
      With batotman's $50 off link thats $249!!!
      Don't miss out on this incredible deal.
      Call MF soon, they told me there's about 70 left of the blue & black Showmasters.

Peace

Peter
      My Rig
      Don't laugh, I have a family to support and I am not a gigging musician.
      m/m/
      Fender Showmaster
      MXR M-151 Doubleshot Distortion
      MXR KFK-1 10 Band EQ
      Ibanez WD7 Weeping Demon Wah
      DigiTech RP80
      Behringer GX210 (2 x 30w)
      1000w P.A. System - Just to piss the neighbors off (doubles as surround sound)

Comment

Damn, this is tempting. The question is, which color? The blue or black. I'm kinda leaning towards the blue....

If you want to SAVE ROCK 'n' ROLL, Join The MAZI BEE KICK ASS MILITIA!!!

**FOR SALE**

more stuff soon

Comment

Dammit!

I'd say jump on it. I bought the Celtic H Showmaster last year when they dropped the price to $250 and I've been happy with it, but it's a hardtail with a single Atomic Humbucker and single volume knob. One with a tremolo and Duncans for the same price would be sweet, but I'm not really in the market for another guitar.
          Some original songs...

And some cover tunes...

Comment

I flipped a coin,
            ...it came up blue.

Peace

Peter
            My Rig
            Don't laugh, I have a family to support and I am not a gigging musician.
            m/m/
            Fender Showmaster
            MXR M-151 Doubleshot Distortion
            MXR KFK-1 10 Band EQ
            Ibanez WD7 Weeping Demon Wah
            DigiTech RP80
            Behringer GX210 (2 x 30w)
            1000w P.A. System - Just to piss the neighbors off (doubles as surround sound)

Comment

I think the black looks cool.
              I like how the fingerboard has no inlays.
              BG PUPs Hand Wound Pickups Boutique Tones For Just A Few Bones - Wait times are being minimized .DAB Custom GuitarsPaul Reed Smith GuitarsPettingill Lap steelsGibson GuitarsFender GuitarsEastman MandolinsMicheal Kelly MandolinsLine 6Blackheart AmplifiersHC Geezer Brigade #183My MusicMy YoutubesCatch me on Facebook

Comment

They are now $249 after $50 off. EMAIL THEM FOR YOUR MONEY BACK IF YOU BOUGHT ONE.

I pricematched mine down to $249 no problems.

Comment

That black showmaster looks like its bound....wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by batotman
                    That black showmaster looks like its bound....wtf?

I think that's just a reflection of light...

**FOR SALE**

more stuff soon

Comment

I have had the Showmaster Black Cherry Quilted Maple Hum Hum guitar since March. My wife bought it for my birthday. It is a fantastic guitar. The 59 Pearly Gates combination sounds great. There is nothing I don't like about this guitar. IMHO the Korean Showmasters are first rate.

Comment

Originally posted by IdaCrue
                        I have had the Showmaster Black Cherry Quilted Maple Hum Hum guitar since March. My wife bought it for my birthday. It is a fantastic guitar. The 59 Pearly Gates combination sounds great. There is nothing I don't like about this guitar. IMHO the Korean Showmasters are first rate.

I've definately been gassing over the Natural FMT (Flamed Maple) one. Gorgeous but I never wanted to pay over $600 for it. Now this one, the same thing just with a blue metallic that I happen to also like. Dammit. Must....resist.....

**FOR SALE**

more stuff soon

Comment

Originally posted by Mazi Bee

I've definately been gassing over the Natural FMT (Flamed Maple) one. Gorgeous but I never wanted to pay over $600 for it. Now this one, the same thing just with a blue metallic that I happen to also like. Dammit. Must....resist.....

I agree, this one at 249 is great deal.
                          BG PUPs Hand Wound Pickups Boutique Tones For Just A Few Bones - Wait times are being minimized .DAB Custom GuitarsPaul Reed Smith GuitarsPettingill Lap steelsGibson GuitarsFender GuitarsEastman MandolinsMicheal Kelly MandolinsLine 6Blackheart AmplifiersHC Geezer Brigade #183My MusicMy YoutubesCatch me on Facebook

Comment

Give in to the dark side Mazi......You will feel so much better when you do.

Comment

Originally posted by Norcal_GIT_r

I agree, this one at 249 is great deal.

They are having tons of great deals this go around. Just last night I bought some M-Audio BX8 studio monitors for my PODxt. They are normally $499 they were blowing them out for $299. Had to jump on that deal. Now I want this Showmaster too dammit!!!

**FOR SALE**

more stuff soon

Comment

Working...
                              X