Headway Electric Guitars?

Cyclonus

• Members

don`t have a Headway but I do own several Bacchus...another brand made by the same company...and very well made I might add. Momose, Riverhead, Brian are other brands made by the same guys.

Electric Headways don`t show up very often on Yahoo Japan. I once read the guys who began the company were former ESP staff who decidied to give it a try on their own. In one catalog they mention 1977 as start up year and located in Nagano.

• 8 years later...
  • Members

I have a Headway Electric with reverse headstock with an invader pickup i later put in, I got it in South Australia in a second hand shop, but have never seen another headway since. A friend of mine said to have seen a pink Headway electric someplace but that is the only other mention in Australia. I had no idea of it's origin until today :cool: I love the guitar and have used it in the studio to record with and play live, but I don't think it's a top of the line type instrument...

• Members

I had a headless headway back in the late 80's. It was kind of like a poor man's Steinberger. It was very well balanced, lightweight, and it actually had a soft kind of muted tone. Almost like a semi hollow body. Nice guitar.

Archived