We're in the presence of greatness

RKO

• Members

For those who haven't " met" him yet, John Suhr, master luthier and lord god of the Suhr guitar line has posted a few times on this board. He should give me a Suhr Pro Series and an OD-100 for my shameless ass kissing...;)

• Members
Originally posted by RKO

For those who haven't " met" him yet, John Suhr, master luthier and lord god of the Suhr guitar line has posted a few times on this board. He should give me a Suhr Pro Series and an OD-100 for my shameless ass kissing...
;)

What's his alias (username)?

• Members
Originally posted by RockNote

But is it really him? Look at all the ***EVH*** guys etc.

I'm not really Suhr, I'm just a fan of his guitars:D :D

Actually
I'm just a frustrated guitar player who was never happy with the guitars I bought, dont think of me as anyone different, I do this because it is what I know.
I just like helping people with their questions when I can, not here to sell anything.:wave:

• Members
Originally posted by Suhr

I'm just a frustrated guitar player who was never happy with the guitars I bought, dont think of me as anyone different, I do this because it is what I know.

I just like helping people with their questions when I can, not here to sell anything.
:wave:

Well it's definitely nice to have you here:wave:

• Members
Originally posted by Suhr

I'm not really Suhr, I'm just a fan of his guitars:D
:D

Actually

I just like helping people with their questions when I can, not here to sell anything.
:wave:

We are all happy as hell you're here. Welcome!

• Members
Originally posted by fretmonster

I don't know about that, but there is a guitarist from the Drive By Truckers and another one formerly from the Nails that post here occasionally.
:cool:

Sorry, I guess my allegience lies with the players not the makers.
;)

Really? Mr. Drive By Trucker, I enjoyed your latest album. *shameless kiss-ass post*

• Members
Originally posted by onbongos

Hello Mr. Suhr. Do you ever mess up on your guitars? Could I have one of the messed up ones?

:D :D

Actually, what better way to get the name out than to give away some guitars to players like Bongos, and a hacker or two like me?

Nah, he'll never even let me buy one, because I was the one who outed him...:(

• Members

I wish I could afford one. Every one I have ever played is just impossibly good. Not knocked out by the styling, but the tone and playability kick ass.

Not my style to play an ultra-spendy guitar, but I can change....:D

Archived