New York Pro Guitars

nineeagles

• Members

has anyone ever seen the "New York Pro Guitars" made in Korea and distributed by Lou Capece Music?. Very inexpensive guitars but very good quality. I have a JB-1 model. Single cutaway jazz box with 2 Humbuckers and a very nice neck and finish. I traded 2 older cheapies for it 4 years ago and I must say I love it. I also have a few Gibsons and Fenders but this New York Pro is tits! There are some listed on Ebay and from what I hear they are pretty nice for the price.

• Members

Originally posted by nineeagles

has anyone ever seen the "New York Pro Guitars" made in Korea and distributed by Lou Capece Music?. Very inexpensive guitars but very good quality. I have a JB-1 model. Single cutaway jazz box with 2 Humbuckers and a very nice neck and finish. I traded 2 older cheapies for it 4 years ago and I must say I love it. I also have a few Gibsons and Fenders but this New York Pro is tits! There are some listed on Ebay and from what I hear they are pretty nice for the price.

yes, we sell them at the store i work at.

they're very good beginner guitars, though i'm not so fond of the necks as they're too thick.

the contradiction in your post is terrible. you love the guitar you have, and yet you hear they're pretty nice for the price. :freak:

• Members

Hey, lighten up. I was just asking. I am not pumpin anything. If you want me to cancel my registration, then fine. I didn't realize this was a closed forum. I have been reading everyone's posts for quite a while and see alot of good info and some nice guitar discussion. If ya don't want my opinion just say so. I have played guitar for 42 years now and I think I may have an opinion worthwhile. Thanks for the Welcome

• Members

Originally posted by nineeagles

I have played guitar for 42 years now and I think I may have an opinion worthwhile.

its a possibility, but i still don't get how you can own a guitar and not know how it plays.

you'll find that people are very technical on this forum, and they'll analyze everything you say. :wave:

Archived