Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New York Pro Guitars

has anyone ever seen the "New York Pro Guitars" made in Korea and distributed by Lou Capece Music?. Very inexpensive guitars but very good quality. I have a JB-1 model. Single cutaway jazz box with 2 Humbuckers and a very nice neck and finish. I traded 2 older cheapies for it 4 years ago and I must say I love it. I also have a few Gibsons and Fenders but this New York Pro is tits! There are some listed on Ebay and from what I hear they are pretty nice for the price.

Sorta leaves the after taste of SPAM, don't it?
    I puked last night after eating a volcano taco and drinking vodka. I felt like a ****************ing dragon.

Originally Posted by arrowhen

I figure I've only got about $200 worth of talent, so anything I spend over that is just wasted beer money.

Originally Posted by RaVenCAD

I think the most interesting facet of this entire topic is that more people seem to like Ed Roman than BG76.. Out dickheading Ed Roman - man, that takes some serious skill..

Comment

Originally posted by nevermind
      Sorta leaves the after taste of SPAM, don't it?

I DON'T LIKE SPAM!!!!!

Good Deals With: Jim Hunter, ck3, troublehead, usebigwords, woopah, 51504life, theweight, swipesy, cobalt-60, Overwhelmed987, Friction (IRL), Zygoat, and that Rev. Blanchard guy that sold me an awesome case.

Comment

Originally posted by nineeagles
        has anyone ever seen the "New York Pro Guitars" made in Korea and distributed by Lou Capece Music?. Very inexpensive guitars but very good quality. I have a JB-1 model. Single cutaway jazz box with 2 Humbuckers and a very nice neck and finish. I traded 2 older cheapies for it 4 years ago and I must say I love it. I also have a few Gibsons and Fenders but this New York Pro is tits! There are some listed on Ebay and from what I hear they are pretty nice for the price.

yes, we sell them at the store i work at.

they're very good beginner guitars, though i'm not so fond of the necks as they're too thick.

the contradiction in your post is terrible. you love the guitar you have, and yet you hear they're pretty nice for the price.
        The Common Sense Mets Fan

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov, Newsweek (21 January 1980)

Comment

Hey, did you ever register on a forum just to pimp your ****************? I mean, I've been on Fender and Gibson forums, and this one is GREAT! SUPER!

Now go delete your account.

Larry
          LarryProud Member: Mazi Bee MilitaGreat deals With: messiahofevil, Belt. xtchc1978, baddmann28, Overwhelmed987,OldGtrNovice,Ejendres and SlaveUnitWon't deal with: Bluesmann (counterfeit guitar fan)

Comment

Hey, lighten up. I was just asking. I am not pumpin anything. If you want me to cancel my registration, then fine. I didn't realize this was a closed forum. I have been reading everyone's posts for quite a while and see alot of good info and some nice guitar discussion. If ya don't want my opinion just say so. I have played guitar for 42 years now and I think I may have an opinion worthwhile. Thanks for the Welcome

Comment

Originally posted by nineeagles
              I have played guitar for 42 years now and I think I may have an opinion worthwhile.

its a possibility, but i still don't get how you can own a guitar and not know how it plays.

you'll find that people are very technical on this forum, and they'll analyze everything you say.
              The Common Sense Mets Fan

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov, Newsweek (21 January 1980)

Comment

of course I know how mine plays and I must say it plays great. I meant that I have heard that most of them are great for the price. Sorry!

Comment

Working...
                X