Finally!!!!!

Rand-O-Monium

• Members

Got my Stagemaster from the eBay guy.

Pretty damn cool,comfy & easy to get around on.

The LFR is actually pretty decent,seems to hold tuning well!

VG+C,only a small ding right above the recessed trem route.

Nice heavy duty gigbag,too!

Here's the thing:

Billed/labaled as "Almost New",upon arrival,I noticed the jackplate was broken(don't worry,no "lawyer rant" here,I happened to have a metal one).

Also,all of the Floyd nut pieces were gone,again,I had some black spares.

Anyway,my dilemma is about the f/b thing.

He didn't even ship the guitar until the 21st(auction ended on the 8th),totally BSed me about the delay in shipping.He said the guitar was in the shop getting re-strung,& the shop was busier than he thought.When it arrived,the outer E strings were actually run inside the string tree screws(they looked like this,kinda /),leading thru to the nut.

The guy seems nice enough,but an automatic positive just isn't seeming right to me.I haven't contacted him yet about this,spent most of yesterday re-tuning it,& then played it quite a bit last night.

Anyway,please feel free to opine about the f/b thing(he's already left me a positive),& here's a(nother/again) link to the auction.I like the guitar & the price couldn't be beat,but......

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=018&item=280013801810&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

• Members

Leave a positive but mention that the shipping was a little slow. That should give him some incentive to do better next time.
Email him separately about any issues and mention that you did leave + feedback.

BTW, did you get your LP all squared away? I'm selling the stock pups from mine if you're still having problems with yours.

• Members

The previous poster is correct. I have been on ebay for years. What this guy did was not bad enough for negative feedback.
If you do, then maybe he leaves a retaliation negative.
A gentle reminder as suggested is your best bet.

Good luck with your new guitar.

• Members

I just eBay-messaged him telling him about the busted/missing parts,but told him I had some here.
I told him I'd leave him a pos,just waiting for a reply.

Pete,the LP is "still" here at the house,:( but there's an "Authorized" service center here in Jax,so I'm gonna try to get it to them,if nothing else just to get it "on paper",& get another p/up sent out.I'll get them to check the seating on the br + tp studs,as well.
I got a Duncan PA-TB2 for the Epi,it'll be smokin'!!!:evil:

Please feel to pm me what you want for the p/ups,tho,just in case!!!
;)

• Members
Originally posted by Rand-O-Monium

Please feel to pm me what you want for the p/ups,tho,just in case!!!

;)

They're in the spam thread (and in the classifieds) along with some other stuff I'm selling. I think I have the pair of them in there for $70 shipped.
I finally got all my guitars the way I want them so I'm selling off the leftover parts.

Archived