No announcement yet.

What model Fender is this?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What model Fender is this?

Someone posted this pic in another thread, and I really like this guitar.
    Anyone know what model this is? is it stock this way, or is this a custom job?
    Thanks in advance.
    Not music, but as a pet lover, I really like what this Old Country Vet has to say;
    http://www.oldcountryvet.com/

Okay, it didn't take the attachment, here it is.
    Not music, but as a pet lover, I really like what this Old Country Vet has to say;

Comment

Must be one of those transparent acrylic guitars. I've never seen one that is completely invisible though.
      Some original songs...

And some cover tunes...

Comment

Looks like a Tele-Sonic.
        Some original songs...

And some cover tunes...

Comment

I think it's a Custom Shop Tele Jr.
          GREETINGS AND FELICITATIONS, CHILDREN OF TECHNOLOGY!

Comment

It would appear to be a custom made guitar w/a Fender Neck. At least I have never seem a stock Tele with two P90s on it - and the pickguard definitely looks non-standard. Interesting looking guitar though...
            Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Prages
              Looks like a Tele-Sonic.

Nevermind...definitely not a Tele-Sonic.
              Some original songs...

And some cover tunes...

Comment

It is a Tele Jr. I knew it was CS from the backwards control plate, the only thing that seems odd on it is the pickguard

GREETINGS AND FELICITATIONS, CHILDREN OF TECHNOLOGY!

Comment

Originally posted by GRANKOR
                  It is a Tele Jr. I knew it was CS from the backwards control plate, the only thing that seems odd on it is the pickguard

how much is that....
                  Beuler............................................ ...............Beuler............................. .................Beuler

BLUES BRIGADE: Stand Up And Be Counted!

Mazi Militia Member...saving rock one emo kid at a time

there aint no cure for the summertime blues

Gibson SG Standard>Dunlop Crybaby>EHX Small Clone>DSL100/1960A

Fender 1962 Stratocaster RI>Dunlop Crybaby>Boss BS-2 Overdrive>Marshall DSL100/1960A

Gibson LP Standard>Ibanez ts808 tubescreamer>Marshall JTM-45 RI

"I'm on a one way ticket to hell.......and back"

Comment

May be a stock plate, I seen a few of variations of the Tele Jr over the 6 years or so they made them, even seen Master Built without a pickguard.

My fav's are the first run, with the TV Yellow-esque finish.

Comment

I want it.
                      THE MAZI BEE MILITIA

Comment

I found one on ebay that has the same pickguard as the one in the pic I attached - and the prices of the two I saw on there - they are cracked.

I was going to buy a copy and mod it to look like the one I pictured, but thought if someone was already making one, why go to the trouble - but I guess it's back to the modding idea.

Comment

Working...
                        X