Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May not be 100% original but it still looks great

An relic tele (from real use, not faked): http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160044418374

Crazy how people sell such gems.

Comment

Looks like beat up barn door. I am in love.
      Listen...

Comment

Take note Fender and other companies who sell pre-reliced guitars: THIS is what they should look like.
        Member: OFFICIAL Bad Monkey Club

Comment

Yeah that is an artwork within itself.

I tend to like guitars that aren't "perfect" finish wise.

I am a klutz and hate ruining a flawless guitar.

Comment

I should get my dad to buy that for me so I can drop some EMGs and a Floyd in there.

What do you think, can wood that old be routed for a 9V and tremolo springs??

Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

Or if you don't want a naturally relic'ed guitar, this one has free shipping.
              Originally Posted by Doctor Morbius:

"When it comes to gear vs talent I'll be the first to admit that I sit in the Mayor's seat in Poserville."

Comment

Originally posted by TomVanDeven
                I should get my dad to buy that for me so I can drop some EMGs and a Floyd in there.

What do you think, can wood that old be routed for a 9V and tremolo springs??

no, no, no, EMGs are so 80s, throw in some variac guts in there
                Rock 'n rolling black/death metal :
                http://www.facebook.com/beerbleeding
                http://www.myspace.com/beerbleeding

Comment

Originally posted by cratz2

Oh yeah....I'm going to send a guy with zero feedback $13,000 who doesn't even post photos of the actual guitar but instead photos from a vendor site.

Comment

Nice to see someone describe the item in such detail.
                    My friends and I are hosting pictures of our study abroad trip to Sweden on DropBox. If you aren't using DropBox for free online storage, you should be! Use this link and we'll get extra storage space for referring you, and you'll also get 2.25GB of free storage.

Cool guys: WiseBlood, The Friendly Ranger, Loosegroove.
                    Spam:
                    Rack Gear
                    EHX Holy Stain / Line6 DM4

Wants: CoT50/BudWah/Hog/Pog/Pigtronix EP-2/Behringer rip-off pedals/VerbZilla/Red Llama clone

Comment

Yeah, I can't imagine ANYONE would buy a $13,000 item from someone with zero feedback. Unless the buyer had zero feedback as well.

Personally, I love eBayers that don't use pics and have crappy descriptions. I got a bike worth at least $225 (what I sold it for in less than a week) for $1. No pics and it just said, 'silver bike'. I wouldn't have bid on it, except it was local.
                      Originally Posted by Doctor Morbius:

"When it comes to gear vs talent I'll be the first to admit that I sit in the Mayor's seat in Poserville."

Comment

Originally posted by cratz2

you'd think for 13 grand the guy could offer up some decent pics.
                        "I don't want to be immortalized through my work. I want to be immortalized by not dying." Woody Allen

Comment

I think it's hilarious how almost every piece of equipment on that thing except the neck and the body has been replaced.
                          - Sean.

Please note that all statements contained herein are OPINION and not FACT. Take all advice, opinions, and other statements expressed in this post for as much or as little as you will.

Comment

Originally posted by cloudnine
                            I think it's hilarious how almost every piece of equipment on that thing except the neck and the body has been replaced.

Yeah, but at least the guy is honest about it and details exactly what was replaced and about when it was replaced. Lot of other guys would have conned folks and let them figure it out for themselves.

Comment

Working...
                            X