What guitar did George Harrison play on Get Back?

larry50

• Members

P.S.

Let it Be: We want the DVD!

:mad:

I have a copy on Betamax video tape - but I don't have the recorder any more!

I always remember that tape. When my dad bought the video recorder, it came with a complimentary video of "The Royal Wedding of Prince Charles and Lady Diana" :confused:

We used that tape to record the Beatles "Let it Be" from the TV. Bye bye Charles and Di, hello Savile Row!

:D

• Members

It is available on DVD.

Or I have it on DVD, anyway (NTSC, not PAL, sorry). I thought it was common.

Anyway, the movie stinks, except for the live footage, which almost isn't worth sitting through the rest of it for. There are a couple of glimpses of the personailties, but it should have been a half hour long.

I Me Mine > Anything else in the movie. :thu:

• Members

It's been done and was supposed to be out by now.

There was a lawsuit filed by The Beatles against Capital/EMI since it was finished and people believe it may be being held up until the settlement.

They hired the guy who did The Festival Express to redo it and he has said it's done. Now it's just a matter of waiting for the ever so slow Apple to get with it.

• Members
Originally posted by One-armed Alec

P.S.

Let it Be: We want the DVD!

:mad:

I have a copy on Betamax video tape - but I don't have the recorder any more!

I always remember that tape. When my dad bought the video recorder, it came with a complimentary video of "The Royal Wedding of Prince Charles and Lady Diana"
:confused:

We used that tape to record the Beatles "Let it Be" from the TV. Bye bye Charles and Di, hello Savile Row!

:D

I downloaded the laserdisc rip from piratebay - excellent quality.

Archived