Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One reason I love Line6

I'm currently in a gigging band. Last night, we were leaving our rehearsal studio and I was packing up my taller than the clouds '87 Ford Bronco and I put my PODxt Live on top of the truck while I packed up my guitars. Well, being the idiot I am, I never took it off the roof. About 5-6 miles later my other guitarist and I hear this huge thunk against the passenger side window when I realized it was my PODxt Live. I was driving at about 45 miles per hour on a major highway here in New Jersey (route 46). So, I make the next couple U-turns to retrieve it, expecting it to be in a million pieces. It was actually in the shoulder and banged up. Once I got home I found that it functions perfectly. I bent the casing back into some sort of shape and I present it here for you to see.

Mazi Bee Militia!
    JJ Pistols Kickfụck Brigade
    PpP
    My gear list is in serious need of an update...

Holy ****************
    Originally Posted by Rampage

**************** cleans, play distortion?

Originally Posted by RiffDaemon

The scratchy high-end sounds like a wreck in Excitebike

Originally Posted by buddhapaugh

I had a nightmare experience like yours, Nerine, when I was in my late 20's/early 30's and was doing the tag-team thing with my buddy over the toilet. Now that was something----

Guitars:
    Fender-Hamer-Michael Kelly-Starfield-Ibanez

Amps/Cabs
    Drive-Eminence-Electro Harmonix-Fender-Jet City-Kustom-VHT-Yamaha

FX
    ISP-Keeley-Pigtronix

Comment

Yikes.
      My gear thread:
      http://acapella.harmony-central.com/....php?t=1625196

www.myspace.com/zedthez
      www.myspace.com/pusserqchc
      www.myspace.com/distemperqchc
      www.myspace.com/rocketparkrip20042008
      webcast of ZED:
      http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/2375190

Comment

Lucky...

OGG

Comment

I was still just shocked about an hour after I reshaped the case that I did that. Hell, I'm still massively annoyed at myself... I'm just glad that it still works! I have the money to buy a new one, but it's really supposed to be for a new engine for my Mustang. Hell, if I were driving my Mustang, I would've seen it on the roof!
          Mazi Bee Militia!
          PpP

Comment

You should message them and tell them your story and see if they'll use it as an advertising perk and send you a free new one for your troubles
            My Band - Validus - Our Myspace

My Gear (Primaries in bold)
            =====
            -Agile Septor 725
            -Agile Customshop 7 String Hornet V
            -Carvin DC400
            -Carvin DC200
            -Carvin DC727
            -Carvin CM-140
            -Gibson Explorer Gothic
            -Xaviere XV-560 Natural
            -Splawn Nitro Head
            -Engl Pro Cab Straight 4x12
            -Carvin x100b Head
            -Carvin 4x12 Cab
            -POD XTLive/Morely Bad Horsie/Voodoo Pedal Power/Maxon OD-808/Sennheiser Wireless/Boss NS-2/MXR 10-band EQ

Comment

You've started a trend...Line 6 Relics!
              Good deals with : no fate, IrishWhiplash, narwhal,shreder13, cloudy house, ampman1989

Comment

Thats amazing. I too am from NJ and I am amazed that it happened on Rt. 46 and no one else ran it over!
                Guitar:
                G&L ASAT Classic
                Jackson SL2H
                88' Fender Squier Strat w. Duncan JB

Amps & Effects:
                Tech 21 Trademark 10
                Line 6 POD XT

Good Deals: PapaDotas, K-Bizzle

Comment

I did that in highschool with a 12 string acoustic.

Boy was I stupid.
                  Originally Posted by wedgehed II

Instead of searching for intelligent life in the universe, NASA should send a probe to this thread.

Comment

You should message them and tell them your story and see if they'll use it as an advertising perk and send you a free new one for your troubles

Hahahahaha! Funny thing... My brother suggested that, so I actually did that 5 minutes before I posted this thread.
                    Mazi Bee Militia!
                    PpP

Comment

Thats amazing. I too am from NJ and I am amazed that it happened on Rt. 46 and no one else ran it over!

I was going east in the right hand lane and it fell off the roof into the shoulder immediately after Willowbrook Mall. In fact, I had to block the exit so my friend could get out of Death Truck and grab it.
                      Mazi Bee Militia!
                      PpP

Comment

That's the gist of what I was going to say, as well.

Comment

It kinda blow to **************** all the hater's comments about Line6 stuff. I like and use lot of their products, Can't say I ever thrown them across the highway though!

Comment

It kinda blow to **************** all the hater's comments about Line6 stuff. I like and use lot of their products, Can't say I ever thrown them across the highway though!

Aren't most of the anti-Line6 comments directed towards how they sound? I can't see its near destruction making it sound better, except in the sarcastic usage of "better".
                            Originally posted by rog951She's still the only girl I've met who, after swallowing, would let out a satisfying "ahhhhhhhh" like she'd just finished off a beer on a hot summer day!~Rich

Comment

It's not that Line6 stuff is well made, it's those NJ highways are made out of cheetos and toilet paper.

If you want to SAVE ROCK 'n' ROLL, Join The MAZI BEE KICK ASS MILITIA!!!

**FOR SALE**

more stuff soon

Comment

Working...
                              X