Early Yngwie - a masterpiece performance!

Cold Gin

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's rock 'n' roll maan.
:thu:
Why the sarcasm..I mean what has that got to do with Yngwie's undisputable musical talent, virtuosity and creativity?

umm...rock and roll is pointing a 12 guage shot gun to your girlfriends mother and breaking your hand while beating them?

no doubt he's got tallent though.

• Members

oh and also, his wife's mother was a lier and a slut..she told lies about the maestro about holding the girl hostage and all charges were dropped. the maestro would never hold the girl hostage or point a gun on her head.

maestro, maestro. why don't you just suck his dick. oh wait, you're doing that already.

• Members

Why the sarcasm..I mean what has that got to do with Yngwie's undisputable musical talent, virtuosity and creativity?

I figure it probably wasn't meant as one, but that's like the most perfect troll post I've read for a while :D :D :D

So alls I got to say is... yep, he can play fast.

- Ged

• Members

Well it is Memorial Day...Even YJM fans should be allowed to remember the glory days.

So why is it that those who carry the term virtuoso rarely have a virtuous nature? :confused:

I won't post further in this thread, so I will sum up my opinion and move on:

YJM:

Talented guitarist

Miserable human being

• Members

That whole thing sounds like a Blackmore-Rainbow production.
:rolleyes:

That's like saying "umm..dude look he plays the blues scale umm he sounds exactly like BB King".

Yngwie at the age of 16 (!) could give Blackmore guitar lessons and teach him a couple of things believe me. Listen to the tracks in Genesis, that was before that tape that reached USA and Yngwie got discoverd. Yngwie was 15 or 16 when he recorded Genesis. What did Blackmore do at that age? The man is just creepy, if he is not a genius I don't know what a genius is:eek:

• Members

That's like saying "umm..dude look he plays the blues scale umm he sounds exactly like BB King".

Yngwie at the age of 16 (!) could give Blackmore guitar lessons and teach him a couple of things believe me. Listen to the tracks in Genesis, that was before that tape that reached USA and Yngwie got discoverd. Yngwie was 15 or 16 when he recorded Genesis. What did Blackmore do at that age? The man is just creepy, if he is not a genius I don't know what a genius is:eek:

Yngwie doesn't have anything over Blackmore, other than skill, which even then isn't by that much.

• Members

Arrangement, production values, vocals, guitar technique-phrasing...much more than just scales, mate.:wave:

• Members

Now that's what I call phrasing.

Thats what makes yngwie far and above my favorite shredder; He doesnt just blindly run scales up and down like say Michael Angelo Batio, hes got an awesome sense of phrasing even while playing at lightspeed. :thu:

Here's my favorite Wingy Vid;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7RNPryFZ-4&mode=related&search=

As for sounding like Blackmore; yngwie always said hes got a huge Blackmore influence, so meh.

• Members

Prolly his own "undisputable" arrogance.

Dunno, just a guess.

Archived