May SPAM thread- started May 1st

• Members

Zoom g9 for sale. 299 shipped. I paid 399 for it new from Bill Music Shop in Baltimore Maryland. Includes original box and power supply. Barely used. Im going with a variax/xt live combo so I dont need this, even though many of the tones are superior and warmer.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Zoom g9 for sale. 299 shipped. I paid 399 for it new from Bill Music Shop in Baltimore Maryland. Includes original box and power supply. Barely used. Im going with a variax/xt live combo so I dont need this, even though many of the tones are superior and warmer.

got any pics and is there anywhere i can hear sound samples of this unit?

• Members

Duncan Designed HB102 Set I pulled from my Schecter Tempest. 4-Conductor wiring, based on the JB/Jazz set. Not bad sounding at all, though I did obviously replace them. Sometimes I think I tweak for tweaking sake. Looking for a Digitech Hot Head distortion pedal, or $45 shipped via priority mail. Would consider other fun pedals as well...

I have several succesful transactions at The Gear Page, and Ebay feedback under Dscrybe.

• Members

2004 Fender Stratosonic with Black Dove P90s. Waited forever (like 5 months) for this to come in from Fender, and when I opened the case, it had two chips on the back. It was either take that guitar or get chewed out by my store manager (I worked at GC at the time). Besides the chips, its in great condition. $770 shipped.

480179271_27c5b861c1_m.jpg480179265_2d4e1a4c94_m.jpg

• Members

Nau Engineering PlexiSonic 1987 clone. Brand spanking new.

This is the exact same amp I had John Build me, but in a head version. This one also has more John Nau'esque amp look to it rather than Marshall, but it is 100% Marshall circuit. Only with a couple volume mods.

This is the amp that made 70's rock and late 70's/Early 80's metal.

Specs:

Marshall "Plexi" 1987 clone. Patterned from a late 60's Marshall 1987

Hand wired point to point

50 watts

Half power pentode/triode switch

Post Phase Inverter Master Volume (out of circuit when on 10)

Nau 6 step attenuator (out of circuit when on postion 6)

This thing growls. Here are some clips I made with mine at Bedroom volumes. When opened up, this thing screams. Slap the Masters on 10 and you get the best hard rock gains ever. And with a boost you can get the tightest higher gain tones ever. Everything from Van Halen to Morbid Angel.

Dirt clip at bedroom volume

Clean clip at bedroom volume

$1000 even plus shipping. This is an amp that most boutique builders would charge double that for if not more.

PM me if interested

IMG_0022.JPG

• Members

My SG for your Sunburst Strat:

I have a new-condition Gibson SG Faded (in brown), a VERY resonant, nice-playing SG that I'd like to trade for a sunburst (3-tone, 2-tone, Sienna, Tobacco, etc.) Stratocaster. Can be maple or rosewood board, MIM, MIA, MIJ, whatever. +/- cash to make deals more even. SG includes nice hardshell case too. Let me know what you have (Fenders, ESP, Warmoth projects, etc.).

email me at mvanhorn@holmdelschools.org

-Mark

I've done a lot of trades on HC and can provide references.

• Members

Fender US Telecaster, seafoam green! Price Drop to $725 shipped!

This has become my #1 guitar in the past year. Originally built as a mod project for my website, I ended up loving her so much that I have been playing her ever since.

The body is a US Fender Tele refinished in seafoam green nitro. The pickups are from OC Duff. The neck is a Warmoth, and the nut is an Earvana. Oh yeah, and the tuners are Sperzels locking tuners... It's all top of the line, people.

$775 shipped to the CONUS. PRICE REDUCED

See the entire build and all the hardware used more in detail here.

Wanna hear what the guitar sounds like? Follow this link

mini-DSC07285.JPG

US Fender Telecaster w/ P90s... Price Drop to $525 shipped!

A one of a kind, this guitar was built for my website. It is made of a US Fender Telecaster body in Candy Apple Red, an All Parts neck (maple/rosewood) finished by Rob D from Fret Tech, GFS Dream 90 pickups, and gold hardware... a classic beauty! You can see the build project and pics of all the parts here.

$550 Shipped to the CONUS.

Wanna hear what the guitar sounds like?

http://mojocaster.com/mp3/Mojocaster%20-%20Cocaine.mp3

http://mojocaster.com/mp3/Mojocaster%20-%20Belle%20star.mp3

mini-DSC07801.JPG

Danelectro U2 in Aquaburst! Price Drop to $225 shipped!

Boy, you don't see these all that often, especially not in this sought after color. Jimmy Page used Danos back in the day, and Mark Knopfler used one in his latest record. This one is set up for slide, but does not see a lot of playing time, primarily because I have a Strat with lipstick pickups that I play the most for this sort of sound, so this one has to go...

$275 shipped to the CONUS

Pics are available here and here.

Robert Cray MIM Strat, sunburst, with SKB Hard Shell Case.

Fabulous guitar, comes stock with Fender Custom Shop pickups and US parts. My understanding is that they are only assembled south of the border.

Look at that wood grain!

mini-DSC07325.JPG

mini-DSC07326.JPG

mini-DSC07328.JPG

Soundclip here.

Fender Buddy Guy Strat, with hard shell case.

Always wanted a Buddy Guy strat, but they don't make 'em like I want 'em. The US Series I can't find with the polka dot body, so I bought a MIM Fender Buddy Guy body, and built my own. I bought a US Fender Buddy Guy sig neck - with that glorious "V" shape - for $350. I installed three Gold Lace Sensors with the Clapton boost thingy. In other words, it's just like a US Buddy Guy strat, except that the body is MIM and has the polka dots I love so much.

She's on the left in that picture:

mini-DSC07306.JPG

PRICE REDUCED: $799 shipped

Offers welcome. Trades not as much, but I'll listen... especially if it's a Reverend! Thanks :)

Gone:

Squier JagMaster

Robert Cray neck

All parts Tele neck

GFS Vintage 62 Alnico bridge pickup

Les Paul Special

The rest is still available! Prices Reduced 5/04...

• Members

JSD's Guitar Shack, your Canadian online source for great guitars.

Check out the site at www.jsdguitarshack.com and feel free to contact me by e-mail or phone if you have any questions or are interested in anything. Lots of great guitars in stock and I ship world wide.

I have some of the latest and most popular Dillion Guitars in stock like these new 2007 limited edition Dillion Korina Flying V Style Guitars

dillion_korina_v1.jpg

Looking for a little practice amp, be sure to check out the cool new line of amps by Artec Amplifiers. Remember, FREE SHIPPING on all Artec amps within the US and Canada!

Our main feature, check out the site for more info on these beauties, its an all new guitar line thats sure to please, Roxbury Custom Shop Guitars. Available in many styles and finishes from flame tops to solid colored customs, gold tops, spalted maple tops and others. Take a chance on a new line, you won't be sorry. Feel free to contact me for more info on these or any other items on the site.

Here is one of the singlecut Roxburys with a Wilkinson trem in the ever popular Vintage violin flame top finish.

roxbury_rx80vv_trem1.jpg

• Members

I'm looking to sell my Hagstrom Viking. $300 takes it (shipping included to CONUS)

This is a 2006 model semi-hollow body with 2 humbucker pickups. With a centerblock, very much like an ES-335. The sound is good, action is fast. maple neck (a little thinner than a typical Fender, thicker than a typical Gibson), maple body. The body is black with cream colored binding. Plastic is still on the pickups and pickguard.

I bought this guitar and only played it a couple times. I like this one a lot, but realistically between my Gibson and Rick hollowbodies I can get all the tones this guitar gets.

hagstrom1.JPG

hagstrom2.JPG

• Members

Got a new matched quad of Shuguang EL34B's I'll let go for $40 shipped. I bought these for my DSL100 and they were never installed. Sit on my shelf since I got them.

I'll consider trades for (I'll throw in some cash if necessary)

Duncan JB or Distortion or Custom bridge pickup

Dimarzio Super Distortion

GFS Fat PAF or Crunchy PAF

pedal EQ

New Matched quad of JJ EL84's

Celestion G12T-75 16 ohm

Eminence GB12 or V12 16 ohm

Tell me what you got.

IM000581.jpg

• Members

Mesa Boogie Single Rectifier Series 2 head $850 shipped.

near mint/ it comes with manual, slip cover, power cable, footswitch, and footswitch cable

the only trade would be a jcm 800 2205 or 2210

mesa.gif

• Members

Got a mint Xaviere XV-800 that I'm looking to sell. Bought it almost a month ago from Guitarfetish.com and its in near perfect condition, still has the plastic on the pickguard too. I'm looking to get around $220 shipped for it but I'll entertain other offers or some possible trades for a HH guitar like an Epi SG or Les Paul or something along those lines. I can take more pics upon request.

xv-800002.jpg

• Members

Feeler SPAM: Ibanez RG2570E in Vital Silver. Only about 4 months old. http://www.ibanez.com/eg/guitar.aspx?m=RG2570E

Bedroom guitar. Never been gigged. Some of the black chrome rubbed off og the saddles on the trem but nothing to bad. Guitar is in excellent condition. Comes with harshell case. I replaced the bridge pick up with a DiMarzio EV0 2 but will include the original IBZ/DiMarzio pickup. Only interested in shipping in the US. Can send more photos upon request. Not gonna part with it for dirt cheap but if somebody gives me a solid offer I will probably jump on it. Looking to get another Strat and found one I love so... Here's a few picks I took when I first got it.

IMG_0136.jpg

IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0142.jpg

• Members

Alright kids, up for sale are the following outstanding guitars that should cost a lot more than I'm selling them for. Prices Include shipping in the USA & Paypal, which is the only method of payment accepted. PM or e-mail at aj@inrerocknroll.com with questions.

Godin Artisan TC - $499

This is a truly beautiful, professional quality instrument handmade in Canada. It's Godin's homage to the Fender Telecaster, and with splittable humbuckers in the neck and rear positions, it's capable of every tone under the sun. Carved maple top, Maple back. Birdseye maple neck with a comfortable, slightly thinner than medium C profile. Ebony fingerboard.

This has a few decent sized cosmetic dings. Indentations on the front, a few through to the wood on the back. Nothing major, and structurally it's perfect.

With a "boutique" builder's name on it, this would be a $2000 guitar. Speaking of that phenomenon:

Peavey USA Limited- $499

This is a truly remarkable guitar given its extraordinary resemblance to $2000 boutiques. It's got this gorgeous purple maple top on a basswood back, a hipshot bridge, a USA Duncan Invader bridge pickup and two custom USA vintage type single coils. Locking tuners and graphite nut. This guitar is marvelous, crafted entirely in the USA.

Excellent condition. In better shape than a lot of "new" guitars hanging on the wall of a guitar store today.

Jerry Jones Classic U2 Style - $599

If you're not familiar with these guitars, you owe it to yourself to find one and try it. It's a guitar handmade in Nashville TN. Although it's a Danelectro style guitar, they do everything right. Outstanding custom-made lipstick pickups, top quality hardware, fully adjustable bridge, synthetic bone nut, and custom shop quality setup and neck work. The result is a guitar that sounds truly amazing. You can get incredible Rickenbacker, rock, jazz, etc. tones out of this. I would NEVER sell this if I didn't have another one (that's a little more beat up. That's why this one goes).

The guitar is in great shape, the logo has worn a bit from the headstock, but that's about all there is worth mentioning.

Godin G-2000 - $199

This is another top quality Canadian made guitar. It has a few cosmetic dings, but the frets were dressed a couple years ago, and it really hasn't been played much since, so the frets remain like new. Perfect shape, structurally speaking. The guitar is equipped with a Schaller Floyd Rose licensed double locking bridge. Fans of the floyd are probably well aware that the Schaller is widely regarded as the very best of the floyd licensed machines. You might also note that the price on this guitar is less than the price of a Schaller trem alone from StewMac.

Good condition. It's structurally perfect, but has a few scratches and dings.

Pics:

Artisan.jpg

Artisan2.jpg

G2000.jpg

G20002.jpg

JerryJones.jpg

JerryJones2.jpg

Peavey.jpg

Peavey2.jpg

Peavey3.jpg

Thanks!

• Members

Looking to buy a strat relic, created by a player who played it to a relic

an axe that syncs up with the fact that I have been playing for 40+ years, but have never banged on ONE strat long enough to show my mileage (can you say G.A.S., propane, bobby?)

needs to be the real deal ... relic made by playing, but within $500-800 range (but if it's not hurt on your time, I'll look at all pix sent my way)

yes .. I know I am asking for a winning lotto ticket.

but HC is an ocean of players with needs and wants ...

pm me

thanks

g

Archived