new jazz clip - video alert

mikeSF

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

God damn, that was sick.

Fantastic playing Mike, I've been a fan for a long time. It was on your tip that I picked up my Eastman, and it was the answer to my problems.

Thanks for the post.

glad you like the Eastman. They are a tremendous guitar for reasonable money; i try to tell as many people as i can about those guitars.

• Members

Yowza! That felt real good!!!

I also liked the vid ... good room to shoot that. It's nice to see someone shoot a vid with the player's head included. So many vids are just neck down. Beautiful guitar. The only thing I didn't like (and this will sound petty) is that you were dressed in gym clothes. I know, I know ... but cool looking room, beautiful gutiar, killer chops, and then those threads? :poke:

Can't have everything, right? ;)

I've been thinking about switching to 7-string, and your playing is really inspiring. I love your passion in that vid. Swinging so hard ... must've come from those Austin years.

BTW, checked out your duo vids. Nice playing. Duo playing is a blast, isn't it? So much responsibility, yet so much freedom.

• Members

I've been thinking about switching to 7-string, and your playing is really inspiring. I love your passion in that vid. Swinging so hard ... must've come from those Austin years.

dude, you should definitely try the 7 and see if it is for you. i bought one sight unseen (never even saw one in person), and the moment i tried it i fell in love...sold ALL my 6-strings. Good luck if you switch. Jim Soloway makes some righteous 7-strings...a swan7 is on my wish list.

thanks everyone for the very kind words!;)

Archived