Body binding

Black-Red-Yellow sunburst top

Warmoth Pro tele neck with 24 fret extension

SS frets

EMG81

Original Floyd

Gotoh tuners

IMGP0737.jpg

There is nothing on that guitar that I would use or that matches my polaying style at all.

Yet, I have to say sweet. I really love it when someone creates their unique guitar from Warmoth (or other's) parts/

• Members

warmoth_tele_005.jpg

Swamp Ash Thinline, Padouk/Ebony neck 1.75" width@nut with vintage-spaced string-through bridge, Air Norton neck Tone Zone bridge wired to 500K push/pulls for series/parallel, 3-way and an Electro-socket input jack.

Both this one and the one before have 6100 heavy fret wire.

• Members

:thu:

Hollow extra light ash tele body with AAA quilt maple top

Contoured Heel

Body binding

SS frets

EMG81

Original Floyd

Gotoh tuners

IMGP0737.jpg

There is
nothing
on that guitar that I would use or that matches my polaying style at all.

Yet, I have to say
sweet
. I really love it when someone creates their unique guitar from Warmoth (or other's) parts/

Funny, I was going to say the same thing.

• Members

I can't EVER remember gassing for anything this bad! http://www.warmoth.com. Go to showcase guitar bodies and look at item # ps2011. Im going to do it similar, but the burst will be on both sides, it will be rear routed so no need for a picguard, dont want to hide that badass top.

Heel contour and I think I am going to get the highly figured AAAA quilted maple top with the routed out "hollow" mahogany body. These "bengal bursts are the craziest coolest looking strats ever!

• Members

I'd kinda like a strat in all-natural matte finish, with ebony fretboard, cream dots, chrome hardware, W/B/W pickguard, white pickups/knobs etc. I know it sounds boring, but I want it.

OR

A WGD guitar in transparent green on ash,3 mini-humbuckers, chrome all the way, ebony board, trem.

• Members

Hollow extra light ash tele body with AAA quilt maple top

Contoured Heel

Body binding

SS frets

EMG81

Original Floyd

Gotoh tuners

Can't get enough treble, hmm?

• Members

You asked for it.

Jazzmaster body, with Schaller floyd rose trem and route. Two Seymour duncan Phat cats, chrome knobs and toggle switch. Boat contoured neck with birdseye maple and rosewood fret board with stainless steel frets and R3 nut. I also put some planet waves locking tuners on it just becuase I had them already.

HPIM1194.jpg

HPIM1195.jpg

HPIM1196.jpg

HPIM1197.jpg

HPIM1198.jpg

HPIM1199.jpg

• Members

BothWarmoths1.jpg

Left: Alder body, maple neck & fretboard, 10-16" radius, Wolfgang back shape, 1 11/16" nut, 6100 stainless steel frets, Original Floyd Rose, Schaller M6 tuners, Seymour Duncan Custom/Custom (bridge), Seymour Duncan APSII (neck and middle), master volume, master tone, white/black/white pickguard.

Right: Alder body, quilted maple drop top, birdseye maple neck & fretboard, 10-16" radius, Wolfgang back shape, 1 11/16" nut, 6105 nickel/silver frets, Wilkinson trem, Schaller M6 locking tuners, LSR Rollernut and string trees, Seymour Duncan Custom/Custom (bridge), Kinman AVN '62 (neck and middle), master volume, master tone, white/black/white pearloid pickguard.

• Members

warmoth_tele_005.jpg

Swamp Ash Thinline, Padouk/Ebony neck 1.75" width@nut with vintage-spaced string-through bridge, Air Norton neck Tone Zone bridge wired to 500K push/pulls for series/parallel, 3-way and an Electro-socket input jack.

Both this one and the one before have 6100 heavy fret wire.

Now THAT is sweet!!!!! Both the guitar and the amp!

Archived