Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD: Blade Texas Standard Pro Strat

It's a special edition they made for a shop so it was a lot cheaper than what it usually goes for. I don't know whether Blade made it or if they were made in the shop's factory, trying to find out. The specs are the same and it's of very high quality so it's probably made by Blade in Japan.

Body Wood North American Alder
    Neck Wood Hard Rock Maple
    Nut Self-Lubricating
    -- Rainer

My Guitars (Updated 2011/07/02) • Schecter Society • Yamaholic • Reverend Congregation
    G&L Militia • Captain in the SG Army in Rock 'N' Roll alliance with the Mazi Bee Militia
    Beware of my Teutonic Terror

-- Rainer

My Guitars (Updated 2011/07/02) • Schecter Society • Yamaholic • Reverend Congregation
    G&L Militia • Captain in the SG Army in Rock 'N' Roll alliance with the Mazi Bee Militia

Comment

Outstanding score sir, well caught :cricket smilie:

Assembled in japan from eastern parts and QC'd in Switzerland and at that price a good buy, and that matches your 62 Tele?
      Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything. - Plato

Comment

Super nice.
        Congratulations and Happy New Guitar Day!

Comment

Outstanding score sir, well caught :cricket smilie:

Assembled in japan from eastern parts and QC'd in Switzerland and at that price a good buy, and that matches your 62 Tele?

Yes, I resisted the temptation of the Olympic White It's a lot darker than the Fender tele which is probably why Fender Japan calls it "Old Lake Placid Blue". This thing has an amazing neck and great, great QC. I can't believe that I got it for
          -- Rainer

Comment

Yes, I resisted the temptation of the Olympic White It's a lot darker than the Fender tele which is probably why Fender Japan calls it "Old Lake Placid Blue". This thing has an amazing neck and great, great QC. I can't believe that I got it for
            Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything. - Plato

Comment

HNGD!

Comment

Well this runs counter to the idea of cleaning up a bit now doesn't it???

Looks gorgeous!!! Out Fender's Fender!!!
                Campbell UK-1
                http://www.campbellamerican.com/abou...erican_guitars

NEA Klon Klone
                https://www.facebook.com/NatickElectricalApparatus

Best Guitar Cable money can buy GUITARTEC REPAIR at Barnstorm Music 98 Main St. (Rt. 109) Medway, MA 401 352-4653

Comment

I've played one of the Teles....brilliant, but the vintage frets I can't get on with, I really can't figure out why they don't sell more....OK I can, **************** marketing, but that apart, theyre the modern day Fenix without a doubt, they wet all over Fender MIM and IMO are as good as an MIA, I see theres a nice Oly White Delta (Tele) going as well, still under 200 quid atm

Yes, those vintage tele frets are really tiny. I think the '62 is my only guitar with such small frets.

They are bigger on this strat though, probably medium.

Yeah, must be the marketing, barely anyone seems to know about the brand (see this thread sink??? ). If I were in the market for a tele I wouldn't hesitate to give the Blade a try.

200 quids is a steal! I secretly hope that they will not get any more popular
                  -- Rainer

Comment

Well this runs counter to the idea of cleaning up a bit now doesn't it???

Looks gorgeous!!! Out Fender's Fender!!!

I will, I will. Have another one coming (a 3 P90s strat by Vintage). I can barely move in my room anymore.
                    -- Rainer

Comment

Outstanding!

HNGD!!
                      ******* Agile AD2300, Fender/Squier CIC/MIM Duo-Master, Squier VM Thinline Telecaster w/ Wilde Bill Keystones p-ups. ***********************

Comment

A guy that played guitar for me for a year or so is a Blade endorser. He had the Tele you mentioned. Very nice guitar. The Strat you've found looks very nice, indeed!! Congrats.
                        Tulk
                        --------------------------
                        Mesa Lone Star
                        Vox AC30CC1
                        '74 (or '75) LP Custom
                        '07 PRS McCarty Rosewood
                        '07 Eric Johnson Strat - BG Custom Wound Pups
                        '07 Heritage H535 Semi-Hollow
                        '07 G&L ASAT Tribute Tele - make offer
                        '06 Fender 60th Anniv Tele
                        '06 Stambaugh Custom Bass
                        '05 Heritage H-157
                        '03 Stambaugh Custom Tele
                        '04 Taylor 415CE L7
                        '95 PRS CE24 w/Birds
                        '06 S101 Light Crust Doughboy - BG Custom Wound Pups

Comment

Thanks all

A guy that played guitar for me for a year or so is a Blade endorser. He had the Tele you mentioned. Very nice guitar. The Strat you've found looks very nice, indeed!! Congrats.

Wow, I didn't even know that they were sold overseas. I thought that they were only known in Europe (and even here they are not that popular). Sweet!
                          -- Rainer

Comment

I had a bunch of Blades when I lived in France... great guitars.
                            LearnTheUkulele.com * SongwritingCircle.com * MojoCaster.com * GuitarVideoReviews.com * ThreeChordGuitar.com Listen to my music at www.UkenSmile.com!Now on twitter: @MojoCaster - offering private lessons via Skype

Comment

I had a bunch of Blades when I lived in France... great guitars.

They used to be made in Switzerland. Nice!
                              -- Rainer

Comment

• Working...
                                X