OT--Thank You All So Very Much

The Bear

• Members

You people on this forum have to be the most thoughtful, kind and generous people I have ever had the pleasure to associate myself with.

You took what was a bummer and depressing week and turned it into a week that gave me some great information, a lot of laughs and changed my attitude from defeatest to screw em'. My wife and I are very tough and we'll get through this.

We'll make this an opportunity.

Just this morning Ajoholic offered me a pedal that he dosen't use to sell for myself.

I decline the wonderfull offer, but the thoughtfullness and compassion touched me.

Please don't respond to this post.

I just wanted to thank you all so very much, and let you all know how much respect I have for each and everyone of you.

You are all my friends, and I can only hope to be able to help any of you who have gone or will go through some tough times.

• Members

Bear--just what could you have been thinking when you said--"please don't respond to this post"?--You know where you are?--You're in the jungle, baby!!"
:eek:
:lol:

With utmost sincerity, best to you & yours, bro!!
:):wave:

Hahahaha. I was thinking the same thing, its like asking gravity not to suck. hahaha.

Im glad you found some strength and are facing down this {censored}. We are a dysfunctional bunch for sure, but we are fambly!

• Members

Bear--just what could you have been thinking when you said--"please don't respond to this post"?--You know where you are?--You're in the jungle, baby!!"
:lol:

With utmost sincerity, best to you & yours, bro!!
:):wave:

No {censored}.

It did go a few days.

• Members

Hahahaha. I was thinking the same thing, its like asking gravity not to suck. hahaha.

Im glad you found some strength and are facing down this {censored}. We are a dysfunctional bunch for sure, but we are fambly!

Disfunctional family is right.

Thanks.

I said above that it went a few days.

I was wondering what was wrong.

• Members

I'm glad it's getting better, considering I do not know you but I have seen your posts in my wanderings. It comes down to this place... when I joined it seemed

a) it's hell in a hand basket

b) but wait, there are some cool and knowledgable people

c) it's hell but out of the blue, people here do some awfully nice things for others

d) it's all of the above

... of, and that batoman, his avatar scares me, I'd be afraid to bend over in that presence!

ah yes i forget... STFU N00b well, I am a n00b

• Members

I'm glad it's getting better, considering I do not know you but I have seen your posts in my wanderings. It comes down to this place... when I joined it seemed

a) it's hell in a hand basket

b) but wait, there are some cool and knowledgable people

c) it's hell but out of the blue, people here do some awfully nice things for others

d) it's all of the above

... of, and that batoman, his avatar scares me, I'd be afraid to bend over in that presence!

ah yes i forget...
STFU N00b well, I am a n00b

Dosen't that smile just creep ya' out.

Howd' ya' like to be walking into a mensroom and see that?

Archived