October SPAM thread: Get a free pumpkin with each guitar!*

Mazi Bee

• Members

All SPAM belongs in this thread only. Any SPAM threads started separately outside this thread will be deleted or marked as sold.

This goes for trade spam too, all trades belong only in this thread.

Also, please don't post fake "Might be selling my guitar soon, need to know what it's worth" threads. We all know that is usually just disguised spam and if it is, it will be deleted as well. If you need to know what your guitar is worth, do a search on eBay for completed items.

Also, this thread is for guitar related spam only. Any spam for items or services not related somehow to Electric Guitars will be deleted.

Thanks and may the best SPAM win.

(*free pumpkins are on backorder while our pumpkin factory is being moved, and will ship as soon as never.)

----------------------------------------------------------------

NOS Les Paul Floyd Rose unit. SOLD!

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I got several sets of Tonerider pickups in. These are the bomb for the money. They are made with quality parts like Alnico magnets, Forbon bobbins, and quality wire. I have limited quantities till my next order. First come first serve. To check out descriptions and sound clips go to www.tonerider.com

Reviews:

Harmony-Central

Z-Talk

Single Coil:

I have all the Strats except the Surfari On Order and limited quantity and both Tele sets.

Strat Sets: $80.00 3.00 extra for Black, cream, and mint

Tele Sets (nickel or gold): $65.00

P-90's (cream/black): $76.00(cream/black)

Humbuckers:

All Humbucker Sets are $60.00 without covers (zebra and black) and $70.00 for gold and nickel covers.

ALnico IV: Are In

Rocksong: Are In

Genorator: Limited Quantities

Bass:

Precision-Plus Bass sets: $45.00

Jazz Plus sets: $55.00 On Order

Priced well below list Prices Includes Shipping! Price Listed is for a Complete Set!

To ask a question email me at tonerider@rhfactorguitars.com

pv_large.jpgtrt1_500_large.jpgAC4_large.jpgp90_cream_50_large.jpg

Well guys, I have been conducting some research on the Trem King tremolo for some time now and I think this tremolo is absolutely awesome so I became a dealer. I have them in stock. You can check them out at http://www.tremking.com/index.html and they have a VIDEO you have to see! They also have installation instructions on the web site if you are curious. Pictures and Pricing below, PM or email me if interested. Price includes free shipping CONUS.

TK-2_pro_shot.jpgTK-1_pro_shot.jpg

Strat Trems:

TK-1-CR: 112.00

TK-1-BK: 119.00

TK-1-GD: 126.00

Tele Trems:

TK-2-CR: 126.00

TK-2-BK: 133.00

TK-2-GD: 140.00

• Members

Orville LP Custom has been sold locally

I also have a Black Fender Standard FR Stratocaster for trade w/ hard shell case. This is a HSS MIM strat with a factory-equipped Floyd Rose. Selling this for $340 + shipping or trades.

Here are some pictures (with case shown):

40384284xa6.jpg01021201031001040120070mx5.jpg

01020201030701040920070dm3.jpg01021001030501040220070ch2.jpg

Larger:

http://img440.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fenderfrstratocaster1qf8.jpg

http://img524.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fenderfrstratocaster2fo5.jpg

http://img206.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fenderfrstratocaster3en5.jpg

http://img520.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fenderfrstratocaster4li9.jpg

Big plus if you're in the Washington DC metro area.

• Members

This isn't on ebay yet but will be soon...

Eastwood VG6 Cherry Sunburst $275 (shipped)

Eastwood's version of the Vox Phantom. I'm the original owner. Push/pull tone pot enables 7 pickup combinations. Very clean, nice neck with matte finish. A few light scuffs from use, 1 "ding" near lower strap button. No case/gig bag but will be carefully packed and shipped double boxed. Accepting Postal Money Orders or PayPal only. FedEx shipping to continental US addresses included in price asked for this one. PM me with any counter offers, questions or requests for additional pictures.

Eastwood.jpg

(SOLD) DeArmond M-75T Champagne Sparkle (SOLD)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140163780013

(SOLD) Danelectro U2 in Commie Red (1990's) (SOLD)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140163806340

• Members

JSD's Guitar Shack, your online source for great guitars.

Check out the site at www.jsdguitarshack.com and feel free to contact me by e-mail or phone if you have any questions or are interested in anything. Lots of great guitar in stock and I ship world wide. Shipping is included in all guitar prices on site for the US and Canada!

Its a good time to check out the Roxbury Custom Shop Guitars and get your best deal now on this great new line of guitars.

Also check out all in stock Dillion Guitars and other guitars on site under Custom Shop or Acoustic.

Contact me for your best deal on anything on site or if you have any questions. Sale ends Oct 7th.

Heres the Roxbury Singlecut Guitars RX-80 P-90 Gold Top.

roxbury_rx80p901.jpg

• Members

l_9c3f7139a54bf59d54d0df459dc339cd.jpg

l_bec308480f43573b61fc48a2f7530398.jpg

l_b49ef41a5ab034c221a0c170514369b3.jpg

Comes with Hardshell, $320 shipped

l_2df76cb7e25a0e71c1fd58e9ee1735db.jpg

Ibanez SZ320EX, $340 shipped w/ Hardshell

l_bbf365de38bf65d10087d42c903df992.jpg

Shecter C-1 Diamond Series

Has some electronic issues, but other than that plays great and has really low action, $200 Shipped, gig bag

Also have a Black Squier Strat that has some electronic issues, just needs a new input. Make offer. It's a Squier from the early 90's.

Also have a used Shure PGX 14 Wireless Guitar System, $225

See SIG for other stuff. (Mesa Boogie F-100 head and Dual Rec 2x12 Cab)

• Members

I've got a Gibson SG-X Limited Edition Chocolate Brown in excellent condition, with the deluxe brown tolex/pink plush interior with pink satin sheet cover HSC. Never gigged. Beautiful guitar, monster tone from it's single coil-tapped T-500 humbucker. $550 delivered, or trade for Rickenbacher, Gretsch, Vox, an interesting Eastwood, nice Tele, or?

• Members

1997 Fender Lone Star Strat Surf Green, excellent condition, with hard case and wide flame leather fender strap. It has strap locks, a duncun pearly gates HB in the bridge and texas specials in the neck/middle. $700 shipped OBO I'll ship with 1 week of receiving the money order.

471913548_81df386e15.jpg

471913544_801f656475.jpg

471913540_7089fe6dea.jpg

471913532_737fd1d829.jpg

Boss BD-2 Blues driver. I have 2 of them $50 a/piece + plus s/h. Both are like new.

Zoom multi effect pedal with expression pedal. $35 + plus s/h

Boss ME-30 multi effects pedal. $35 + plus s/h

4 high quality guitar cable in the 6 to 10 foot range. $5 a piece + s/h.

Pignose portable amp. Great shape and sounds really good. $50 + s/h.

Fender Bullet 15R Like new. nice practice amp. $50 + s/h

Please PM me if interested.

• Members

All PMs and Emails replied to for the Agile.

Pretty much everything is going for me except for my PRS CE24. Local pickup only I am located in sunny Hacienda Heights California. Pictures upon request with any specifics. All my things have never seen outdoor gigs OR gigs in general.

**Marshall TSL602 - Never been gigged - no rips in the tolex - Comes with the foot switch - I have new tubes waiting to go in that are yours with purchase! - $750 takes it home! - pics on request - Willing to trade for PODXT + cash!!!

**Gibson ES-333 Red in color - never really played - no dings/dents that I can see - comes with OHSC - Looking for atleast $700 - Sellingstuff044.jpg

**Fender Standard J Bass - Made in Mexico - Wine in color - Has not been played more than 10 minutes - NO JOKE - $375 - Sellingstuff047.jpg

**Agile AL2800 - Tobacco Burst LP style - $200 takes it - Sellingstuff031.jpg

**PRS Soapbar II SE - Tobacco Burst - Planet Waves locking tuners - $250 takes it - Sellingstuff025.jpg - more in photobucket

**DigiTech Metal Factory Distortion - 7 different distortion effects - Taking reasonable offers - Doesn't come with a charger - $40 - email for pics

**DigiTech EQ Pedal - It's a great EQ that I used all the time - Complements the Marshall beautifully - Doesn't come with a charger - Taking reasonable offers - $40 - email for pics

**Ampeg B2R Bass Combo amp - Great only been gigged once - $300? - email for pics

Please please please e-mail me as I don't respond that often to posts. CASH ONLY! no checks! I might accept a trade of a mint condition podxt(prefer with some sound packs0 + all required wires for anything of mine. We can work something out.

My email is ligerce22 [at] gmail [dot] com

my photobucket is http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v210/andrew5189/

feel free to browse the pictures.

Have a nice day :]

Again, absolutely NO shipping. Local Pickup ONLY!!!!!

• Members

Warmoth Strat -

Features an ash body, maple neck with warmoth standard-thin contour, tusq nut, gotoh vintage tuners, Dimarzio YJM and HS3 stacked pickups loaded into a mint-green pickguard. Neck is finished in a vintage amber nitro, body is finished in metallic blue enamel, there is a worn spot on the back of the upper horn where I signed my name.

The body has a swimming-pool route, so you can easily convert it to a 3 pickup, 3 knob configuration. Schaller strap locks, generic trem would best be replaced, but it is set up to play perfectly and returns in tune every time.

strat.jpg

stratbody.jpg

I'm asking for $500 shipped, no extra fee for paypal (I prefer paypal)

• Members

Please buy my warmoth!!! I want mazibees floyd for the les paul! I will sell it whole for 600 or if you just want some of the parts let me know and I will give you a price. Everything is only a couple months old and has never left the house! Everything is like new for real!!

Neck is a birdseye maple with rosewood fret board and STAINLESS STEEL FRETS. Boat back neck profile with the 10" to 16" compound radius and R3 locking nut.

Body is alder with floating route for Schaller floyd and pickguard routed for two humbuckers.

Planet waves locking tuners.

Seymour Duncan PHAT CATS neck and bridge and also have a CUSTOM CUSTOM that is in the pictures.

Schaller floyd rose.

HPIM1199.jpg

HPIM1198.jpg

HPIM1197.jpg

HPIM1196.jpg

HPIM1195.jpg

HPIM1194.jpg

Archived