X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hodson Guitars?

I'm much liking the look of this thinline [and the demo at the bottom]
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Hodson-TV-thinline-tele-telecaster-semi-69-UK-launch_W0QQitemZ130169876720QQihZ003QQcategoryZ330 39QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Anyone have/tried one?
    START A BAND IN NEWCASTLE TODAY

GOOD SELLERS: Gambit , Cabrasguitars, Astatine, Barnaby Hardly, Soapbars
    BAD SELLERS : T3 No contact / Had to file my own lost mail submission

Nope, but should you get one let us (or me ) know. Their bound strats and teles look great. Someone asked about their Jazzmaster clone a couple of days ago.

-- Rainer

My Guitars (Updated 2011/07/02) • Schecter Society • Yamaholic • Reverend Congregation
    G&L Militia • Captain in the SG Army in Rock 'N' Roll alliance with the Mazi Bee Militia
    Beware of my Teutonic Terror

Comment

I had a good look at all their models the other evening and they certainly look good for the money......nice to see them being demo'ed too.

I particularily like the idea of the bound 'strat' and tele,s- and their 'deluxe LP' looks nice.....
      but most of all I found myself strangely attracted to the Jazzmaster.

Be most interested if anyone has any experience of them in the flesh?

Comment

Where can you find them in the US?
        I did a Google search on the letter "e".......the whole internet froze up.

My MySpace page:
        http://www.myspace.com/fendercasterga

Comment

These guitars look sweet for the price. I'd like to see some reviews as well - anyone purchased one yet?

Comment

Is it a coincidence that this new UK brand has the same name as a well respected and recently deceased English luthier?

Comment

Mmmm, thinline copy with the F-hole in the right place. Bump.
              the city- it calls to me
              decadent scenes from my memory

"Someone like David Gilmour can say more in three or four notes than Yngwie can say in 100, but at least they're both speaking." -Dave Mustaine

Originally Posted by Tweedledee

Because it was off topic. This is the Electric Guitar forum, not the nutmeg forum.

Originally Posted by batotman

There's only so much you can say until it gets annoying (which I found out with dog humping and puking pics).

Originally Posted by adlo76

Nikki Cox flavored **************** sauce.

Comment

I let the guys in the UK get one first. Shipping costs to Germany suck
                -- Rainer

My Guitars (Updated 2011/07/02) • Schecter Society • Yamaholic • Reverend Congregation
                G&L Militia • Captain in the SG Army in Rock 'N' Roll alliance with the Mazi Bee Militia

Comment

BTW, you and flori should trade notes.
                  the city- it calls to me
                  decadent scenes from my memory

"Someone like David Gilmour can say more in three or four notes than Yngwie can say in 100, but at least they're both speaking." -Dave Mustaine

Originally Posted by Tweedledee

Because it was off topic. This is the Electric Guitar forum, not the nutmeg forum.

Originally Posted by batotman

There's only so much you can say until it gets annoying (which I found out with dog humping and puking pics).

Originally Posted by adlo76

Nikki Cox flavored **************** sauce.

Comment

That Tele in Wine red gives me a lot of gas. Dear Santa clause, fo to ebay and buy me one

Comment

I am so close to buying the Shine SIL-510 from them right now!!

Comment

I am so close to buying the Shine SIL-510 from them right now!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280179762988
                        http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280179763096
                        -- Rainer

Comment

Don't like the honey flame so much but thx for the tip... the red flame on the other hand... I'll decide in the next couple of days and post pics here.

Comment

Their's Es 335 is sweet. Ain't it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBpn3esvNSI

Comment

Don't like the honey flame so much but thx for the tip... the red flame on the other hand... I'll decide in the next couple of days and post pics here.

Well, I linked both. Good luck!
                              -- Rainer

Comment

Working...
                              X