Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fender M-80 Chorus Amp

how much is this amp worth? how are the cleans? does it take pedals well? any info would be great.
    good transactions with teleman, jjegg, brianeharmonjr, tone7426 and Mr JinX

It'll work if that's all you can afford. But $250-500 will get you a much better amp.
    tlbonehead@yahoo.com
    www.myspace.com/tbone_tommy
    -For Sale:
    -set of GFS Dream 90s- gold and black pearl- $40 shipped in the cont. US
    -(2) Celestion G12M-70 16 ohm guitar speakers in good condition $40 ea. + shipping.
    - Vox VT15 Valvetronix very clean - $85 + shipping
    - Hughes Kettner Edition Tube 20 (the early Voxy sounding one) Sounds & looks good. $250 + shipping. SOLD
    - Crate Palomino V8 - 10" Celestion - Very clean - on Ebay (sold)

Comment

Wow, that brings back memories. I can't believe an old solid state amp is worth $200+shipping though.
      New stuff every day on Gain!

Comment

Wow, that brings back memories. I can't believe an old solid state amp is worth $200+shipping though.

I hear ya. The Fender name gives it a little price boost (imo). $150-200 is about right for a very clean one. The one in the auction looks like something took a **************** on the top of it at some point.

Comment

I had a Fender M80-Chorus head, it was decent 120 watts stereo. I sold it to my old bands other guitarist and he loves it. Of course he's 15 and it was his first real big amp. It's a little thin sounding, but has surprising distortion for a fender solid state. W/ an eq or a boost it wouldn't be half bad
          Proud Member of the SG Army
          Proud Member of the Epiphone Empire
          Official Bad Monkey Club

Good Deals With: ringo11, Chadshorebird, tolling_bells, jimosity, Overwhelmed987, Agreed, IceMann999, taternuts666, Timmott, Gilgators, Gosu, Alex W, coolblues309

Stay Away From: conquertoascend

Comment

Working...
          X