Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody picking one of these up?

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Rogue-USA-Flag-Acoustic-Guitar?sku=513377

$25. can't really go wrong.
    Good deals with: ICFootball62, Osirisprotocol, D23dBaWxMy gear:2006 Fender Koa Stratocaster MIK2012 Fender USA Standard Stratocaster2011 Squier Classic Vibe Custom Telecaster1990's Danelectro 56-U2 reissueAmerican Alder SX Hawk2011 Taylor 310CE2012 Takamine G340SCBogner Alchemist head 40w w/ marshall 2x12Late 90s Fender Blues Jr.Vox AD15VT hybrid combo amp

Hey the Mexi and Union Jack versions each cost over twice what the Yank version costs!

Something damned unpatriotic about that . . .
    Good deals with: "georgestrings," "Radiohead, lol," "Dr. Scottie C," "sonaboy," "elliseye," "FckStick Jones," "Outlier," "Polk Salad." "lowbrow," "rindgecore," "rparchen," "archer28," "dangolguitartec," "Mr. Goodbomb," "pinchegordo," "xopyc," "tincob," "waveman," "blueshawk1," "JoshuaTSP," "SPONGEBOB," "clarksean," "xtchc1978," "panoramic," "jimmyjameb0," "gschmittling," "C1993," "LUVSWATCH," "Markus RN," "imarks."

Comment

Has a "fun factor" and the price is def' right. But....I don't need one. The star fretboard inlay is cool and I imagine the finish could be stripped if the "Stars & Bars" motif is not up a persons alley.

Comment

Careful! It might be an IED.

Do you really think it's going to be any good?

Comment

Has a "fun factor" and the price is def' right. But....I don't need one. The star fretboard inlay is cool and I imagine the finish could be stripped if the "Stars & Bars" motif is not up a persons alley.

That ain't no "Stars and Bars," buddy.
          Good deals with: "georgestrings," "Radiohead, lol," "Dr. Scottie C," "sonaboy," "elliseye," "FckStick Jones," "Outlier," "Polk Salad." "lowbrow," "rindgecore," "rparchen," "archer28," "dangolguitartec," "Mr. Goodbomb," "pinchegordo," "xopyc," "tincob," "waveman," "blueshawk1," "JoshuaTSP," "SPONGEBOB," "clarksean," "xtchc1978," "panoramic," "jimmyjameb0," "gschmittling," "C1993," "LUVSWATCH," "Markus RN," "imarks."

Comment

That ain't no "Stars and Bars," buddy.

Your right. I should have said "Stars & Stripes".

Comment

I just got a coupon from MF for 20% off my next purchase and free shipping. That would make it $20 delivered to my door! I've never really wished for a stars and stripes guitar, but how could you pass that up?
              Please visit my website www.treeguitarworks.com

Comment

Working...
              X