Off Topic Discussions

fanuvbrak

• Members

It has come to our attention that most off topic posts in EG are being moved to Guitar Jam. As I am sure you are all aware, this causes some confusion. I, personally, have been involved in a discussion here and ended up Guitar Jam with no recollection of how I got there. It's like that time I tried Peyote and ended up in Ensenada but that's a story for another day.

On the flip side, regular forumites who keep to Guitar Jam become confused when a member that posted exclusively in EG, suddenly says "Goodbye" to Guitar Jam.

Therefore, from now on, all off topic posts should have a picture of a guitar in them.

rick07-360-12afg.jpg

• Members

Nice guitar! Go off-topic all you want.

Has anyone hung out in the amp forum? Talk about off-topic... Geez! More threads having to do with which year had the best SI swimsuit models, last Tuesday's Democratic debate, and who's the best NASCAR driver than anything to do with amps. Of course, how much can you really say about amps that you can't say here?

• Members

I got a thread moved simply because of the name/genre of a band.

I was discussing the obvious Iron Maiden guitar influences in the music of Impaled Nazarene. Music related, right? And HC is NOT specifically a Christian forum.

The mods here are arbitrary at best, and often quite biased for/against certain people/subjects.

So, for the most part - they can bite my ass. :wave:

Archived