Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pole stucks wont go any higher

the pole pieces on my epiphone dot neck humbucker wont go any higher. my crappy plastic amp had a really boomy bass knob so the E and A strings would drown out the rest, to compensate i adjusted the E and A pole pieces as far as they would go. when i go to record through my computer, the E and A strings r very quiet when i try to raise their pole pieces they turn, but they wont go any higher.

has anybody else had this problem? if so, how did u solve it?

Oppps! You screwed the screws buddy!

Comment

you take the pickup out and push the screw up wif a finger while turning the head wif a screwdriver

or ya just throw the whole feckin thing in the pond
      I puked last night after eating a volcano taco and drinking vodka. I felt like a ****************ing dragon.

Originally Posted by arrowhen

I figure I've only got about $200 worth of talent, so anything I spend over that is just wasted beer money.

Originally Posted by RaVenCAD

I think the most interesting facet of this entire topic is that more people seem to like Ed Roman than BG76.. Out dickheading Ed Roman - man, that takes some serious skill..

Comment

do i uncrew the pickup height screws, or the screws on the black piece of plastic surrounding the pickup?

Comment

or ya just throw the whole feckin thing in the pond

+1
          SPAM:
          Dunlop DC Brick, Digitech JAMMAN Solo.

Comment

do i uncrew the pickup height screws, or the screws on the black piece of plastic surrounding the pickup?

Black piece of plastic surrounding the pickup. It'll be easier for you.

Comment

Working...
            X