I don't know what to think

balthazarr

• Members

:confused:

Something's been bothering me for a while now.

Maybe I'm over-reacting.

I received a pm

about a week ago from MakeThemSuffer telling me that he was going to post pics of the broken guitar he received back from UPS.

I asked him to post a pic of the warranty or receipt with the serial number along with one of the number on the guitar when he did so.

Now, I know he was training, but this is getting weird.

He hasn't opened the PM and hasn't posted in an even longer time except for sending the pm to me.

I kinda think we were nearly scammed on this drive to make up for his loss.

IDK.

A longshot on the perceived intention being that Drawdeep had his problem taken care of by members.

I'm a bit skeptical at this point.

• Members

I know what you mean, I think a few people thought it could be a scam, and I agree we aint seen the pics. I was more than willing to help and I had pledged money myself, would always help out someone in trouble but this is starting to feel strange.

• Members

I know what you mean, I think a few people thought it could be a scam, and I agree we aint seen the pics. I was more than willing to help and I had pledged money myself, would always help out someone in trouble but this is starting to feel strange.

Right.

Granted the guy could be back with his unit, but something

that he went to so much trouble to bring attention to and just disappearing for extended periods got me wondering.

I know the buyer wants this taken care of asap and I would think the seller would be back here with an update by now.

Unless buyer and seller are the same.

Pretty clever and devious to ship something to yourself through UPS after it's broken and then relocate making it look like your two people with carrier tracking history.

• Members
How did you know?
:mad:

:p

Honestly, it makes no difference to me. This is a public internet board and people can do whatever they want within forum rules.

There are a plenty of people on this board that are straight up, honest folks with a high level of integrity. That's why I enjoy reading this forum.

But in my opinion, a healthy dose of skepticism absolutely necessary when dealing with anything on the web. It's easy to get scammed if you let down your guard. Personally, I never make assumptions about the way things appear to be.

• Members
Honestly, it makes no difference to me. This is a public internet board and people can do whatever they want within forum rules.

There are a plenty of people on this board that are straight up, honest folks with a high level of integrity. That's why I enjoy reading this forum.

But in my opinion, a healthy dose of skepticism absolutely necessary when dealing with anything on the web. It's easy to get scammed if you let down your guard. Personally, I never make assumptions about the way things appear to be.

:thu: says the "not a woman".

• Members

I was kinda wondering about that busted deal too.. I lost track of the thread and didn't see it getting bumped anymore.

and yeah Doc, I know the one yer talking about.. Seen "his" photobucket account? Interesting stuff there...

• Members

I was kinda wondering about that busted deal too.. I lost track of the thread and didn't see it getting bumped anymore.

and yeah Doc, I know the one yer talking about.. Seen "his" photobucket account? Interesting stuff there...

It's not like he hides it.

All you need do is look at the public profile.

Women's underwear feels great; the panties, anyway.

Archived