Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a little too commercial for me. But, if you want to sell out at this stage of the game...you have every right! oke:

Very cool!
    I don't give a d.a.m.n about hypes, fanclubs or tonal religions. All I care about is what works for me."...it's not religion that's the problem, but any system of thought that insists that one group of people are inviolably in the right, whereas the others are in the wrong and must somehow be punished." ~ Rod LiddleJROCKBRIDGE MUSIC

Comment

That was what it's all about right there. Good work fellas!!
      Great feel and set up of mood. Be great in a David Lynch film.
      If only I was all thumbs

Comment

can't wait to listen to it...as soon as i get this whiny, crazy bitch off the phone!!!

Call my wife again and I'll...

be in your debt... I have to live with that.
        Well, I suppose you could practice it, but I don't. It just developed naturally... sort of like a rash. -- Nigel Tufnel on intonation and rhythmic synchronization.

Tunes

Comment

I liked that a lot JJ... nice work
          Well, I suppose you could practice it, but I don't. It just developed naturally... sort of like a rash. -- Nigel Tufnel on intonation and rhythmic synchronization.

Tunes

Comment

Sounded cool! I loved the layed back sound and the vocal track fit well.

Comment

C#m-A-B-F#m.........very interesting! Mark Knopfler? How did you get him to sing and play for you? Loved the moodiness!

Comment

she came at me like a fire ball
                and now my balls are on fire

Comment

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=615074&songID=6308147

I actually enjoyed that quite a bit!!!!
                  Good deals with: vangkm, verence, whiteyanderson, DCinDC, Spitfire Mojo, Ashtray, Tweedledee, Atrox, Twisty561, Thinkarogadum, archenemy5150, Flailer, Polk Salad, drummerdarko, T6TexanII

Originally Posted by Mike Fiasco

I've been to the country. What country needs is meth head songs. That's something the country kids can all relate to.

Comment

C#m-A-B-F#m.........very interesting! Mark Knopfler? How did you get him to sing and play for you? Loved the moodiness!

that's it, kinda a Knopfler sound to it...

nice work JJ and Frets !!!
                    MY BUILD THREADSCedar/Aspen Les Paul, Les Paul Build #2MY REFINISH THREADSWater Drop Dean VX, Grizzly Samba Firefly Kit, Kramer Frankenstrat'73 LP Custom, '04 LP Goldtop Classic, Marshall TSL122good transactions: RUExp?, JJPistols, Nevermind, OldFenderGuy. OsirisProtocol, twisty571, chemten, cavpilot, rwe416, tomr63, MaddogBob, danhauk, Mike Fiasco, Talic, Offthiscentury & iplayanesp

Comment

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=615074&songID=6308147

I'm sorry, but is this a joke?

The singing is awful.

The lead guitar is slightly out of tune. Not good.

Comment

That was killer, man! I agree. The vox had a knopfler lilt to them. Dug the lyrics and the guitar big time. Tied together great!
                        Campbell UK-1
                        http://www.campbellamerican.com/abou...erican_guitars

NEA Klon Klone
                        https://www.facebook.com/NatickElectricalApparatus

Best Guitar Cable money can buy GUITARTEC REPAIR at Barnstorm Music 98 Main St. (Rt. 109) Medway, MA 401 352-4653

Comment

I got people!
                          Campbell UK-1
                          http://www.campbellamerican.com/abou...erican_guitars

NEA Klon Klone
                          https://www.facebook.com/NatickElectricalApparatus

Best Guitar Cable money can buy GUITARTEC REPAIR at Barnstorm Music 98 Main St. (Rt. 109) Medway, MA 401 352-4653

Comment

Didn't know you had that in there, JJ. Nice indeed. It stuttered a few times on playback, and there are always clams but I can see that being a memorable B side. And not only for the Bricks either!
                            DC in DC

Originally Posted by Mike Fiasco

DIY, the ultimate in wankery. Actually, wankery is the ultimate in DIY.

SPAM: My eBay Auctions!

My Good Dealings with, SPAM Thread, & Signature Quotes post

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                            HCEG PLATINUM TRADER

Comment

Why don't ya'll do some nice songs like Pat Boone?

member: MAZI BEE MILITIA

Originally Posted by guitarkid
                              is this serious or him being an ****************************?

Originally Posted by Alchemist
                              go easy on him, he might just bust out his move
                              I'm assuming thats when he goes into the fetal position, sticks his thumb up his ass, and cries until you leave him alone

Originally Posted by Rhone
                              A lot of time and effort has gone in to 'updating' this site just so that one dude can upload his Nam video from his motel room

Comment

I'm sorry, but is this a joke?

The singing is awful.

The lead guitar is slightly out of tune. Not good.

are you someone important?

Comment

Working...
                                X