NGD____ '57 RI GoldTop

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD____ '57 RI GoldTop

My new (used) baby. A 2004 GoldTop.
    I didn't think that I would like the neck (I have a 60's neck LP already) but it just feels sooo good.

Here are a couple of photos:

Good Deals With:

Tweedledee, Yavin, Tube_Tone, Florbastang, emmerwood, cbh5150, cody4474, Slave2theAudio, magz76, leftside, woodyjunior, Dr. Scottie C, BrunoRod

pure sweetness.
    LearnTheUkulele.com * SongwritingCircle.com * MojoCaster.com * GuitarVideoReviews.com * ThreeChordGuitar.com Listen to my music at www.UkenSmile.com!Now on twitter: @MojoCaster - offering private lessons via Skype

Comment

Beautiful!
      Congratulations and Happy New Guitar Day!

Comment

Thanks,

With all the Gibson bashing I've been seeing, I was a little leary but this one is a keeper.

The best part is it cost less than $2000. A fair amount less. Makes it play even better.
        Good Deals With:

Tweedledee, Yavin, Tube_Tone, Florbastang, emmerwood, cbh5150, cody4474, Slave2theAudio, magz76, leftside, woodyjunior, Dr. Scottie C, BrunoRod

Comment

Thanks,

With all the Gibson bashing I've been seeing, I was a little leary but this one is a keeper.

The best part is it cost less than $2000. A fair amount less. Makes it play even better.

Nice pool. It's ~35f here today.
          The least comfortable questions lead to the most important answers.

Comment

its backwards
            Check me out bro:
            The Electros

Good deals: NITEFLY182, ampliFIRE, J.D. Salinger, shooto, Royal C Johnson, denogaret, LowWoods

Comment

its backwards

Is this how all guitars come?
              Good Deals With:

Comment

Nice pool. It's ~35f here today.

Only low 80's today. It'll cool off tomorrow. Going to have a high of 78 and the temp will be close to 80 also.
                Good Deals With:

Comment

s'not even that warm in florida
                  not my part anyways
                  Check me out bro:
                  The Electros

Good deals: NITEFLY182, ampliFIRE, J.D. Salinger, shooto, Royal C Johnson, denogaret, LowWoods

Comment

s'not even that warm in florida
                    not my part anyways

We're a little above average the last few days. It should be in the low 70's.

But I'm not complaining. I used to live in Chicago.
                    Good Deals With:

Comment

thats what i'm talking 'bout
                      psssst, btw did you notice that it's backwards?

and although i don't care much for gold tops, one has to admit that it is shweeeet.
                      aslan,my world famous guitar kitten, say's 4 paws and a tail tip up (a step above exelent)

[COLOR="Yellow"]HNGD
                      5 STAR GENERAL OF THE SG ARMY
                      http://acapella.harmony-central.com/....php?t=1232460
                      "WE ROCK THE WORLD"

great dealings with: jj pistols, Mr. goodbomb +1, splendor, puckman, mike fiasco +1, johnny z, minitruth, alley trash, teamodave, sxyryan, GUITAR HEEL, twisty571

definition of expert= an "ex" is something that once was. a "spurt" is a drip under pressure

the work begins again, the hope rise's a new,The dream lives on. E.M.Kennedy

Comment

Nice guitar. I have an R4 and I love the neck. The best part about those big 50's necks is the big 50's tone.

Comment

woo hoo!
                          "No one ever goes to heaven deservingly
                          and no one ever goes to hell unwillingly."
                          -CS Lewis

Comment

Very nice. Enjoy that beast! HNGD!
                            Good deals:
                            Dr. Scottie C, BlackHatHunter, Mazi Bee, Mike Fiasco, badone07, alley trash, cavpilot, Domino81, Townshend, HighFiveYEAH, pfindeis, RedsFan75, ryanjgallagher, chaeridley, jlw001, blueshawk1, akwada, shreder13

Comment

A very HNGD Nice finish
                              Nobody goes there anymore, it's too crowded-Yogi Berra

Comment

Working...
                              X