Agile AL-3000 Gold Top P-90's

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

Conversation Detail Module
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agile AL-3000 Gold Top P-90's

I'm thinking on buying this Korean made guitar.....

Anybody out there own one or knows anything about this model ?
    I would greatly appreciate any info. or your opinion on this beautiful guitar !
    rondomusic.com has them for $379.00,you can't beat that !

Thanks ! Bubba

you sure its korean?oke:
    Originally Posted by tinwhisker

tone is in the stfu

Originally Posted by saktr-iyko

i'm both a smart ass and correct

I have that guitar in cherry sunburst flame maple. One of the few guitars I own that is totally stock. The pickups are great for what I do. Be prepared for it being heavy but other than that a great guitar.
      "I don't want to be immortalized through my work. I want to be immortalized by not dying." Woody Allen

Not sure about the 3000s, but I know a lot of people here jumped on the goldtop 2000s and 2500s at various times when they were available back in the day, and were pretty much universally raving about them.
        This used to be a great place. Thanks, GCI, for killing it.See y'all at Wein's.

"Actual Weight is only 10 lbs" :arg:
          Width of the neck at the nut: 1 5/8"; 22 Jumbo frets

I had a really good experience with the Agile I owned. Really, really nice guitar for the $.

Thing is, Kurt from Rondo has a great reputation for customer service, so if you don't like it, return it.

FWIW, most of the guys with the higher end Agiles are measuring their nuts out at 1 11/16". Kurt's notorious for over-using templates on his site.
            Good NewsSPAMPpP

I love mine. It weighs about 9.2 pounds, and the stock pickups are killer.

I used to own that exact guitar. It was Excellent in all aspects.
                DC in DC

Originally Posted by Mike Fiasco

DIY, the ultimate in wankery. Actually, wankery is the ultimate in DIY.

SPAM: My eBay Auctions!

My Good Dealings with, SPAM Thread, & Signature Quotes post

HCEG PLATINUM TRADER