X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

at Bigsby
    everything else
    This used to be a great place. Thanks, GCI, for killing it.See y'all at Wein's.

Comment

how do jones sound like in a dot?
      i'v been contemplating an upgrade but didnt want to jump to jones without knowing it would work
      Check me out bro:
      The Electros

Good deals: NITEFLY182, ampliFIRE, J.D. Salinger, shooto, Royal C Johnson, denogaret, LowWoods

Comment

I do not know - it's not my guitar - but I can't imagine that it wouldn't be awesome! I love TV Jones pickups...

LearnTheUkulele.com * SongwritingCircle.com * MojoCaster.com * GuitarVideoReviews.com * ThreeChordGuitar.com Listen to my music at www.UkenSmile.com!Now on twitter: @MojoCaster - offering private lessons via Skype

Comment

Now that is hot (except the knobs look a little strange).

I agree about the knobs.
          Originally Posted by adlo76

i used think guitarmandp was a douchebag.
          now i'm certain.

Comment

That Melancon makes me all slobbery....
            Nyquil, that perfect concoction of alcohol and barbiturates. More Nyquil please!

Martin DM

Comment

She could be yours...
              LearnTheUkulele.com * SongwritingCircle.com * MojoCaster.com * GuitarVideoReviews.com * ThreeChordGuitar.com Listen to my music at www.UkenSmile.com!Now on twitter: @MojoCaster - offering private lessons via Skype

Comment

She could be yours...

don't think that I haven't thought about what un-needed body parts I could hock to get that....
                Nyquil, that perfect concoction of alcohol and barbiturates. More Nyquil please!

Martin DM

Comment

I agree. I even thought maybe I should own it

Isn't a Dot a little low end for you oke:

Originally Posted by Frets99
                  I held one note through the whole thing and grimaced like I was being taken from behind by a camel.....

Member MAZI BEE KICK ASS MILITIA
                  HCGB #251
                  Guitars: F15 Fender Acoustic, F385 Takamine 12 String Acoustic, MIM Fender Strat with BG V60's, MIK Fender Blackout Tele with BG Pure90s, Reverend Manta Ray
                  Amps: Mesa TA-15, White Box 1x12 cab, Crate V18 1-12
                  Some Pedals

Comment

that's what I didn't buy it

Comment

Originally Posted by Frets99
                      I held one note through the whole thing and grimaced like I was being taken from behind by a camel.....

Member MAZI BEE KICK ASS MILITIA
                      HCGB #251
                      Guitars: F15 Fender Acoustic, F385 Takamine 12 String Acoustic, MIM Fender Strat with BG V60's, MIK Fender Blackout Tele with BG Pure90s, Reverend Manta Ray
                      Amps: Mesa TA-15, White Box 1x12 cab, Crate V18 1-12
                      Some Pedals

Comment

Working...
                      X