Buying Custom Jackson RR

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying Custom Jackson RR

Hi guys,

I was wondering where is the best place to get a Jackson RR with 24 frets with a neck pickup. Ive heard of jackson stars... but don't know about them.. Please help me! I want this guitar hah! Thanks dudes.

You could try warmoth

Comment

A few choices... go to a dealer and talk about a custom order = time and lots of money!

OR

Get a Jackson RR24. Any decent tech will be able to add a neck pickup route no problem!

OR

Have a look at the ESP SV Standard.
      Zazas Zazas Nasatanada Zazas

Good transactions:
      StevePage (b)
      Deadeye Dom (s)
      Maiden_Fan (s)
      metareal (s)
      YourGuitarHero (b)
      Ratae Coritanorum (b)
      ¤ Matt ¤ (s)

Comment

One of the Jackson entry level RR's fits that description. There is a Jackson Stars one that fits that description as well, but I believe you can only get those from Japan.

It may be cheaper to buy an RR24 (or one of the ESP/LTD/Edwards Alexi signatures, since he basically had ESP make the same guitar) and pay a luthier to route a neck pick-up though (assuming there is room in the guitar for that), because the equivalent guitar from Jackson Stars is more expensive and you are going to end up spending at least $100 more on shipping and may possibly have to pay import duties as well.

It just depends on how much you are willing to spend.

Comment

Also, the RR24 is pretty much the same quality as stars, probably a little more
          Zazas Zazas Nasatanada Zazas

Good transactions:
          StevePage (b)
          Deadeye Dom (s)
          Maiden_Fan (s)
          metareal (s)
          YourGuitarHero (b)
          Ratae Coritanorum (b)
          ¤ Matt ¤ (s)

Comment

Working...
          X