X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over 1,000,000 video views...

...thank you!

I can't believe that my guitar videos have racked up over one million video views. Thanks to all who have been watching and sending kind emails and comments!

I am shocked by how well received these videos have been. I have met fantastic people through them, have received generous emails of gratitude. People have taken time out of their busy lives to send me their story and what the videos have done/meant for them. This has been an incredible adventure, one I had no idea I was embarking on, and I feel blessed to have been a part of it.

Now on to making more videos to get to the 2 million views mark

THANK YOU!
    LearnTheUkulele.com * SongwritingCircle.com * MojoCaster.com * GuitarVideoReviews.com * ThreeChordGuitar.com Listen to my music at www.UkenSmile.com!Now on twitter: @MojoCaster - offering private lessons via Skype

Congratulations, BHH! That's fantastic. I always enjoy poking around your site and I've watched a few of your videos, so count me among the 1 million views!
    Good transactions: warriorpoet, lowbrow, Puckman, BlackHatHunter, DracoAran, brianeharmonjr, natasmi, id-man, nbabmf, Splendor, angelhair0, d_dave_c, dcindc (x2), dogbone94, chiro972, coolwaterz, Radiohead, lol (x2), roadscholar, Hammer97e, teleman, torgeot, metalhead666666, zakadams, tincob, Doctor Morbius, HanSolo, danhauk, bennnintexas, Overwhelmed987, The Bear, 9-Pin-Phoenix, Dmerge, D34dBaWx, TomCray, Timmott, Tupelo Son, dogfish, ae3753, Gearhunter, virtuzoso, Meowy, RooSTER-b, mrbrown49

Comment

I'm one of the fortunate ones that have benefited greatly.

Thanks
      Originally Posted by perrydabassman

Think of it like the guy who walks into the bar and asks every girl in there for a blow job. 9 out of 10 girls is going to smack the **************** out of him, but the tenth......

Good Deals with jlw001, steve_the_hero, wmcjhi, this1smyne, Rock_Lobster, Atrox, HanSolo

Comment

Congrats man!

Your site is a GREAT resource.

Punk as f**k since 1976

Endorser and player of "Vintage" guitars:

http://www.jhs.co.uk/vintageelectric.html

Originally Posted by Ratae Coritanorum

Marc man, I think you possibly rock TOO MUCH

The Plague on Myspace:
        http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=247093832

Westway on myspace:http://www.myspace.com/westwaytotheclash

My Soundclick page:http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=484650

Comment

Thank you for the amazing vids!!!
          California sunlight, sweet Calcutta rain
          Honolulu starbright - the song remains the same.

Comment

Been to your site and done that! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
            PLease keep up the great work!

Comment

congrats
              R I P Leopardstar

Originally Posted by jjpistols
              yeah it's funny to watch internet idiots talk **************** knowing they've never accomplished a ****************in thing musically

Comment

Thanks guys. It's been fun

I am working on creating a bunch of jam tracks... and of course, more videos
                LearnTheUkulele.com * SongwritingCircle.com * MojoCaster.com * GuitarVideoReviews.com * ThreeChordGuitar.com Listen to my music at www.UkenSmile.com!Now on twitter: @MojoCaster - offering private lessons via Skype

Comment

Congrats, and thanks for the resource.

You're so cool you even have one of Johnny Cash's fingers!

http://tertl.blogspot.com - The Blog of the Ancient Mariner

Grumpy old man from the Yew Kay.

WTB Emi Ramrod

Dirty 30 AC30 Crew

Good deals with Darxcide, MetalheadUK, Farmer Geddon, Lanefair, Chris006, ChrisB, Zoidberg, Uncle Psychosis, Krashpad, Loobs, stevemcb, Prauny, Benecol, Muttz, axis player, Ratae Coritanorum.

Comment

ha ha, you wouldn't believe the amount of messages I receive from people who don't know what I am referring about

Comment

Thanks for takeing the time to do those, your Vid's are the definitive place to go on the web to see a variety of Reverend guitars thoroughly described and demoed. Keep it up!

Comment

You deserve it.

My gear
                        The sound is not coming from your axe or amp,... it's actually you and your personality.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

you should've charged a dollar a pop
                            Hey, Cancer! **************** You!

Comment

Never clicked your link until today.. I have no idea why, just never bothered doing it... Man, that was friggin stupid! lol

Nice vids dude, I'm gonna be learning a few things..
                              Signature...

Comment

Working...
                              X