Guitar set up near Billerica, MA?

BASSDAD

• Members

Any have any line on a music store that does good guitar and bass setups near Billerica or surrounding are? ( merrimack to Nashua)

I'm talking a store that does good setups. I know there;s good luthiers around but not looking for that at this moment.

Thanks!

• Members

Any have any line on a music store that does good guitar and bass setups near Billerica or surrounding are? ( mrrimack to Nashua)

I'm talking a store that does good setups. I know there;s good luthiers around but not looking for that at this moment.

Thanks!

the guitar center here does setups for $25. pretty cheap. never got it done there. i just do basic stuff myself. just give them a call if you got one near you. some of them have people there that would swap the electronics for a fee too.

• Members

the guitar center here does setups for $25. pretty cheap. never got it done there. i just do basic stuff myself. just give them a call if you got one near you. some of them have people there that would swap the electronics for a fee too.

GC? Which one do you use?

I didn't know they did set ups:confused:

• Members

Performance Music, Woburn. GC sends their stuff to somebody else, you're better off talking to the guy that's going to do the work.

really? i think it probably depends on the GC. the one here, does everything in the back room. they got employees that do those.

Archived