Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guitar set up near Billerica, MA?

Any have any line on a music store that does good guitar and bass setups near Billerica or surrounding are? ( merrimack to Nashua)

I'm talking a store that does good setups. I know there;s good luthiers around but not looking for that at this moment.

Thanks!
    Member of the SG Army
    In Alliance with the Mazi Bee Militia
    HCGB #325

"Apollo was astonished; Dionysus thought me mad"

SPAM:

2002 Epiphone '58 Flying V Gothic with Epi HSC $275

2007 MIM Strat Near Mint w/sealed bag candy. Red w/maple $325

Any have any line on a music store that does good guitar and bass setups near Billerica or surrounding are? ( mrrimack to Nashua)

I'm talking a store that does good setups. I know there;s good luthiers around but not looking for that at this moment.

Thanks!

the guitar center here does setups for $25. pretty cheap. never got it done there. i just do basic stuff myself. just give them a call if you got one near you. some of them have people there that would swap the electronics for a fee too.

Comment

the guitar center here does setups for $25. pretty cheap. never got it done there. i just do basic stuff myself. just give them a call if you got one near you. some of them have people there that would swap the electronics for a fee too.

GC? Which one do you use?

I didn't know they did set ups
      Member of the SG Army
      HCGB #325

SPAM:

Comment

Performance Music, Woburn. GC sends their stuff to somebody else, you're better off talking to the guy that's going to do the work.
        Tauntr.com - Adding Insult to Everything!Neck Pocket Cavern Surveyor for the Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You club!"In all fairness, Les Pauls have a switch position labeled "Rhythm", while Strats do not, because they are lead guitars for lead guitarists." -Flatspotter

Comment

Performance Music, Woburn. GC sends their stuff to somebody else, you're better off talking to the guy that's going to do the work.

Thanks! I was wondering about GC.....
          Member of the SG Army
          HCGB #325

SPAM:

Comment

really? i think it probably depends on the GC. the one here, does everything in the back room. they got employees that do those.

Comment

I stand corrected. Most here do no work, unless a salesdude has an Allen wrench or something.
              Tauntr.com - Adding Insult to Everything!Neck Pocket Cavern Surveyor for the Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You club!"In all fairness, Les Pauls have a switch position labeled "Rhythm", while Strats do not, because they are lead guitars for lead guitarists." -Flatspotter

Comment

Working...
              X