Not a bad lil rig...

BlackHatHunter

• Members

I love Germino's. I played a Lead 55 and my God was it like a Plexi but even more so.

They pop up used now and then. I still kick my self for not buying my buds Germino when he went all Bogner and Marshall. He wanted $800 and that included a Mesa 1x12 cab.

Quite a versatile setup in that pic above.

Very nice.

• Members
Not really. With very few exceptions I don't like flamed tops and for some reason I always find that an exposed bridge pup route on a Tele or Tele clone looks tacky. Maybe I'm just strange.
:idk:

Nah, when it comes to that stuff, there's no right or wrong... just personal preferences.

• Members

Great stuff in that rig, but I'm not sure how long I could enjoy it with only those guitars. I don't mind a superstrat, but wouldn't want them as my only guitars.

with only those guitars??? What guitars do you personally own that three Andersons can be considered "only those guitars"?

• Members

Thats Jeff's rig I bet, great guy, awesome taste in gear, and always very friendly, too bad he doesnt post around here anymore......

Definitely a good guy. The Dabeck amp is a custom built by a local guy. Had him work on my Champ.

• Members
Great stuff in that rig, but I'm not sure how long I could enjoy it with only those guitars. I don't mind a superstrat, but wouldn't want them as my only guitars.

Yeah because we all know a {censored}load of inexpensive, mass produced guitars trump three Andersons. whatever.gif

Archived