Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a bad lil rig...

(And no, it's not mine... unfortunately!)
    LearnTheUkulele.com * SongwritingCircle.com * MojoCaster.com * GuitarVideoReviews.com * ThreeChordGuitar.com Listen to my music at www.UkenSmile.com!Now on twitter: @MojoCaster - offering private lessons via Skype

that's entirely too neat and clean for rock n roll.

must be a jazz guy.
    Proud founder of the Trailer Trash Tattooed Piece of ****************/Dollar Store Trash Club.
    Tattoos courtesy of Espi & Alison Casson

Comment

considering the kind of dough this guy dumped into that rig, I am not surprised he is babying it
      LearnTheUkulele.com * SongwritingCircle.com * MojoCaster.com * GuitarVideoReviews.com * ThreeChordGuitar.com Listen to my music at www.UkenSmile.com!Now on twitter: @MojoCaster - offering private lessons via Skype

Comment

I love Germino's. I played a Lead 55 and my God was it like a Plexi but even more so.
        They pop up used now and then. I still kick my self for not buying my buds Germino when he went all Bogner and Marshall. He wanted $800 and that included a Mesa 1x12 cab.
        Quite a versatile setup in that pic above.
        Very nice.
        Squier 51 - (stock)
        Gibson The Paul II - (Emg 81/Emg 60)
        Epiphone Les Paul Custom - (Custom Custom/APII)
        Peavey V-Type LTD - (Super Distortion/Air Norton)
        Laney GH50L/Peavey 4x12 MS
        Line 6 Spider Valve 112
        Pod Pro 2.0

Band : InSaenZ
        http://www.myspace.com/insaenzrocks

Good deals: valvedriventone,vchizzle, luker_x, marder explorer,hcprimerib(x2).

RIP Leopardstar aka Johnny

Comment

wow, 800 W/ a mesa cab would have been a very sweet deal

I have no personal need for that tone, but dang, at that price I might just have had to pull the trigger

Comment

Where's his Behringer???

Great rig!!! I'd love it!
            Campbell UK-1
            http://www.campbellamerican.com/abou...erican_guitars

NEA Klon Klone
            https://www.facebook.com/NatickElectricalApparatus

Best Guitar Cable money can buy GUITARTEC REPAIR at Barnstorm Music 98 Main St. (Rt. 109) Medway, MA 401 352-4653

Comment

You know, out of everything in that rig, the only thing I would want is one of the Dr. Z heads and the cab. All the other stuff does nothing for me.
              Good transactions: warriorpoet, lowbrow, Puckman, BlackHatHunter, DracoAran, brianeharmonjr, natasmi, id-man, nbabmf, Splendor, angelhair0, d_dave_c, dcindc (x2), dogbone94, chiro972, coolwaterz, Radiohead, lol (x2), roadscholar, Hammer97e, teleman, torgeot, metalhead666666, zakadams, tincob, Doctor Morbius, HanSolo, danhauk, bennnintexas, Overwhelmed987, The Bear, 9-Pin-Phoenix, Dmerge, D34dBaWx, TomCray, Timmott, Tupelo Son, dogfish, ae3753, Gearhunter, virtuzoso, Meowy, RooSTER-b, mrbrown49

Comment

those Anderson guitars don't do it for ya?

Comment

those Anderson guitars don't do it for ya?

Not really. With very few exceptions I don't like flamed tops and for some reason I always find that an exposed bridge pup route on a Tele or Tele clone looks tacky. Maybe I'm just strange.
                  Good transactions: warriorpoet, lowbrow, Puckman, BlackHatHunter, DracoAran, brianeharmonjr, natasmi, id-man, nbabmf, Splendor, angelhair0, d_dave_c, dcindc (x2), dogbone94, chiro972, coolwaterz, Radiohead, lol (x2), roadscholar, Hammer97e, teleman, torgeot, metalhead666666, zakadams, tincob, Doctor Morbius, HanSolo, danhauk, bennnintexas, Overwhelmed987, The Bear, 9-Pin-Phoenix, Dmerge, D34dBaWx, TomCray, Timmott, Tupelo Son, dogfish, ae3753, Gearhunter, virtuzoso, Meowy, RooSTER-b, mrbrown49

Comment

that's entirely too neat and clean for rock n roll.

must be a jazz guy.

That's exactly what my first thought was too.
                    My Tunes
                    Colonel-SG Army
                    Geezer Brigade--Trooper #306
                    PRS Crusader--
                    NRA
                    Epiphone Empire

Comment

Not really. With very few exceptions I don't like flamed tops and for some reason I always find that an exposed bridge pup route on a Tele or Tele clone looks tacky. Maybe I'm just strange.

Nah, when it comes to that stuff, there's no right or wrong... just personal preferences.

Comment

Nice stuff. Bet it sounds better when stuff is plugged in.

Comment

yikes that pedalboard out-values my six guitars......
                          Originally Posted by tinwhisker

tone is in the stfu

Originally Posted by saktr-iyko

i'm both a smart ass and correct

Comment

Here is a nice board.

Belongs to this dude.
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8o-9Zf5nmk&feature=related

Comment

Great stuff in that rig, but I'm not sure how long I could enjoy it with only those guitars. I don't mind a superstrat, but wouldn't want them as my only guitars.

Comment

Working...
                              X