April SPAM Thread: Uncle Sam's sending you a check to buy a new guitar!

Mazi Bee

• Members

Ok, I'm at the point where it's called "thinning out the herd". I'm going to be listing a bunch of stuff over the next couple of months so check it out and see if there's anything you want.

Make me an offer on anything.

----

MIK B.C. Rich Bich, Platinum Series. Metallic Red, Jumbo Frets, flat radius, stock pickups are some of the best stocks I've ever heard. Hot, if that's what you like. This is a Made In Korea guitar, very well made, great quality, what you expect from a Korean guitar, very thin, comfortable neck. Excellent condition, hardly played. Comes with Fender Acoustic basic gig bag, which fits the body shape strangely enough. LOWERED PRICE $165. Plus shipping.

BCRich_Bich_001.jpg

BCRich_Bich_002.jpg

BCRich_Bich_003.jpg

----

Beautiful Blue flamed maple Mighty Mite body with Floyd Rose routing. Will fit an OFR. Solid ash with maple veneer. $95. Humbucker routing modified due to original routing being a little off center. Humbucker ring covers the route, use a covered EMG type pickup and you won't notice a thing, use an uncovered pickup, you might notice pole pieces off center by a hair. Will fit standard size Fender strat necks and similar. Post anchors fit OFR studs.

Mighty_Mite_body_001.jpg

Mighty_Mite_body_002.jpg

Mighty_Mite_body_003.jpg

----

DC Case Company Flight Pedal Case. 7.5" x 16" x 37". Comes with riser shelf. Will fit 20 or more pedals depending on how big they are, please see photo. Pedals shown are NOT included, they are show for scale only. $189 plus approximately $40 shipping via FedEx ground. Will give exact quote once I get your zip code. It weighs about 33lbs, it's a solid, heavy duty case built to withstand touring. Excellent condition, has never left my house.

Flight_Pedal_Case_001.jpg

Flight_Pedal_Case_002.jpg

---------------------

Squier 51 Tobacco Sunburst project. $120. Body is in excellent condition, comes with custom GFS Pearloid Pickguard. This is a mod project I started and never finished. I sprayed the neck with ReRanch tinted clear nitro. Fender tele decal on headstock. ("Squier 51" has been scratched into heel) The frets are very nice on this, I spent some time rounding the fret edges before I sprayed it. I was going for that vintage look. Finish is still rough, will need final sanding, polishing, and remaining clear coat removed from frets. I oversprayed too much on the 15-19th frets so the finish pooled up and ran a little strange there. With some effort and some finishing work should look fine. There is no nut included. PM me if you would like more photos of the finish on the neck.

Squier_51_001.jpg

Squier_51_003.jpg

-------------------------

Shipping for guitars will be actual cost probably around $20-30, will give an exact quote before shipping. All shipping will be fedex ground. Paypal and shipping to confirmed address only.

All items as is, please ask all questions upfront, no refunds. Thanks!

PM with questions and references please.

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

JSD's Guitar Shack, your online source for great guitars.

Swing by the site and check out some of the great guitars in stock featuring the original line of Dillion guitars from Dillion Guitars Canada like this beautiful Dillion Korina Flying V.

GUITAR OF THE MONTH SPECIAL - FREE SHIPPING ON THE DILLION V! (US & Canada only)

dillion_korina_v1.jpg

Also be sure to have a look at the Roxbury Custom Shop Guitars in stock. Beautiful guitars, quality construction and great features. Feast your eyes on this singlecut beauty!

roxbury_rx80vv1.jpg

Give me a shout if you see something you like.

• Members

Compacting my collection to make room for some higher end acoustic stuff...

MIK Ibanez SZ320MH (Mahogany) Slim, set neck, 25.1" scale - great sustain and playability.Gibralatar III bridge, Ceramic Duncan/Ibanez pickups. This has been gigged a few times, has one scratch to prove it (on the outside of the lower bout). The fret work is immaculate, everything stock. It is a beast of a guitar. (with padded gig bag)

$325 shipped

CIMG3406.jpg

CIMG3407.jpg

CIMG3411.jpg

SX GG1 LTD2 NA w/Case -- not much I can say about this one. I bought it, it's cool... but I haven't played it. It has stayed in it's case since purchasing it...other than some noodling it is in unplayed condition

$215 Shipped

CIMG3414.jpg

CIMG3416.jpg

CIMG3417.jpg

From the Rondo description:

Single cutaway body made from solid Ash

High quality case included

Maple bolt on neck with an adjustable truss rod

Maple fretboard with 22 jumbo (2.4mm) frets and dot inlays

Black speed knobs.

High quality gold humbucker pickups help reduce hum and noise and offer superior performance by giving a thicker fuller sound than single coils

Two volume and two tone controls tailor your sound

Angled double bound headstock for improved sustain

Gold hardware (including diecast sealed tuners)

Actual Weight is only 9lbs. Bridge studs are 3" apart. Width of the neck at the nut: 1 5/8"; at the 22st fret: 2 3/16" Overall length, including the strap button: 40"; Scale length: 24.75"

Body thickness is 2" at the edge, about 2 1/2" in the center of the arch top

• Members

I also have a Brand new Gibson Melody Maker for sale or trade in post #97

All working 100%

$30 each includes ConUS Shipping

GFS Fat PAF Bridge

chrome cover

w/ mounting hardware and ring

GFS Fat PAF Neck

chrome cover

w/ mounting hardware and ring

GFS P90 soapbar Bridge *SOLD*

black cover

GFS P90 soapbar Neck *SOLD*

black cover - cover still has protective plastic laminate

GFS Alnico Fatbody OVERWOUND 10K Tele Bridge Pickup

brass bottom

w/ mounting screws and springs

GFS ProTube Lipstick

black

Mid position RWRP

w/ mounting screws and springs

$30 each includes ConUS Shipping

PM if interested

• Members

JSD's Guitar Shack, your online source for great guitars.

Give me a shout if you see something you like.

Isn't there a Dillion Jazzmaster-type guitar? Got it in stock? And I didn't know Dillion was Canadian! :eek:

I still have my Yamaha Pacifica 302s for sale (200$) or trade for a Jazzmaster style guitar. Squier Jagmaster is on top of the list...

SEE SIG!

• Members

L500-L - $55 shipped I have a BL (Bill & Becky) L500-L for sale. It has about 4" of leads and the pickup mounting ring. This one is like brand new--black/black coils with the chrome surround and Bill Lawrence handwritten on the back. I do NOT have the screws that hold it into the pickup ring. FYI, they are an odd size. Otherwise, pickup works great. I also have the extra 4" of lead wire for each color that was originally trimmed to fit this into my Kramer.

Dunlop Crybaby 535Q - $87 shipped Great pedal, it's just too complicated for my liking. Used, but in good condition.

Fireman FX 'Baron Boost' - $100 shipped Cool, boutique boost pedal with an extra control that adds fatness and grit. Works GREAT with lots of overdrive and modern pickups, but I usually go light on the OD. Sounds amazing with my Mesa + my Kramer, but my main amp is clean and I usually use PAFs, so this one doesn't get enough love.

I'd be happy to combine shipping, and you are welcome to PM me for pics/with offers.

• Members

Limited Edition Epi WildKat Sunrise Orange - Still in new condition with minimal play time (even has factory strings still on it. :lol: )

Great for that "Cat Scratch Fever" type of tone.

Will include Epiphone Hardshell Case, also in new condition ($99 at AMS http://www.americanmusical.com/Item--i-EPI-EHLCS-LIST)

$440 firm (includes seller paid shipping which will probably cost me about $46)

WildKat002.jpg

WildKat001.jpg

It's just taking time away for me from playing my Gretsch 6120.

• Members

SOLD

DCP_0072.jpg

$775

AllParts Double Bound Body and Maple/Rosewood neck (10" radius, tall frets)

18:1 Klusons

Upgraded bridge pickup! BG custom wound T-90

GFS Vintage Alnico neck pickup

Wilkinson Vintage compensated bridge

CTS pots

Switchcraft switch

Tusq nut

Sorry, no case available

$775 shipped w/ upgraded pickup

No PayPal.. sorry.

• Members

2x12 Avatar cab with Celestion Greenbacks.

This cab is like new. Purchased from Avatar about 2 months ago. Never left the house. Came loaded with 2 8 ohm Celestion Greenback speakers.

Wired in series for a 16 ohm load. Closed back, for tighter bass.

It's just a bit too much cabinet for home playing, if you know what I mean.

$325 firm.

Local pickup only to the Los Angeles / Orange County area (for now).

IMG_2053.jpg

IMG_2054.jpg

• Members

DSC04070.jpg

.015/(neck).022(bridge) Foil in oil capacitors for your guitar-significant upgrade over film type caps.

Made in the former USSR by folks with good reason to do a fine job

(Actually,The conductor is made of aluminum foil and the dielectric is oil saturated paper, glass sealed in a metal body) Vitamin Q type.

These are the same type being sold in upgrade kits, and will hold their own against other paper-in-oil types costing $25-$36 a pair.

All test to tight tolerances, and will be shipped in a padded envelope.

$10/pr, shipped in the Continental U.S.

PayPal, or US postal money order preferred.

P.M. me if interested. Thanks.

Archived