I need a posse guys

lndianScout

• Members

over on the schecter forums I traded a well known person there (Schecteraholic) my schecter, rp7 and tuner pedal for one of his Schecter Classics and he stole from me..

here's a PM I got from him earlier..

8wxw6e.png

he also ripped off 3 other guys..

here's the thread..

http://www.schecterforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1231

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What a crap bag, regardless of whether or not his sob story is true
:cop:

Which, let's be honest, it isn't.

Have his dumb ass prosecuted. If the police are involved then what he did definitely counted as theft, which means he's in for criminal charges. :thu:

• Members

I like the way you let this thing play itself out instead of possibly tipping him off that the cops may be rolling by soon. Seriously though, I hope this doesn't get back to him. Does anybody else from here cross post to the Schecter forum?

I hope you get your stuff back. How could he have sold it already? Stolen merchandise should technically still belong to you even if it's been fenced.

And if he can get Schecter guits on the cheap WTF is he buying used for? :rolleyes:

• Members

total cost I'm out is about 850, that's enough in my book..

All depends upon locality and policy (official and unofficial). As someone mentioned, though, his claim to be sponsored by Schecter ultimately may be his undoing. If Schecter gets involved - and they may, to preserve their good name - it'll ramp up to a totally new level. Also, if the transaction crossed state lines (likely) the feds could get involved.

Best of luck nailing this scumbag. Sob story or no, that was pretty low, and he deserves some jail time.

• Members

That's just {censored}ed up, that man needs some serious etiquette lessons preferbly delivered by Mr. Louisville Slugger. Hell might even make his face look better.

Careful there slugger, last time someone made such statements, we lost a few good members.. Everyone needs to watch their idle internet threats, cuz HC management takes you very seriously..

Ban hammers in 5, 4........

:cop:

• Members

whoa. That is nuts.

You may want to call the Attorney General's office in his state, on occasion they cover internet fraud. They generally have someone who handle those types of issues, also keep backups of all communications, with email, make sure you get full header information etc.

Archived