• Show
Clear All

• SX Callisto

http://www.rondomusic.com/callistobk.html

Comment

Ok.....so......ummm......yeah??
      *Captain in the SG Army*

Originally Posted by Minitruth

Of course. I told 'em you guys were saying they might try to stick furniture
      up my ass. Pics are proof they did not

Guitars: Gibson SG Special, Gibson Les Paul Studio VM, Gibson Melody Maker, Fender Strat, Fender Mustang, Epiphone Dot, Washburn WI66 P90's

Amps: Fender Vibro Champ XD, Blackheart Little Giant Combo

Pedals: Boss TU2, Bad Monkey, Crybaby, Rat 2, Metal Muff, MXR Phase 90, Small Clone, Marshall Echohead, Holy Grail

Comment

Comment

Originally Posted by wedgehed II

Instead of searching for intelligent life in the universe, NASA should send a probe to this thread.

Comment

If Les Paul signs it... bam!! $500!!!!

Gotta be at least as good as the Epi LP-100 which costs twice as much.
            Campbell UK-1
            http://www.campbellamerican.com/abou...erican_guitars

NEA Klon Klone
            https://www.facebook.com/NatickElectricalApparatus

Best Guitar Cable money can buy GUITARTEC REPAIR at Barnstorm Music 98 Main St. (Rt. 109) Medway, MA 401 352-4653

Comment

Gotta be at least half as good as the Epi LP-100 which costs twice as much.

fix'd
              Originally Posted by wedgehed II

Instead of searching for intelligent life in the universe, NASA should send a probe to this thread.

Comment

fix'd

Campbell UK-1
                http://www.campbellamerican.com/abou...erican_guitars

NEA Klon Klone
                https://www.facebook.com/NatickElectricalApparatus

Best Guitar Cable money can buy GUITARTEC REPAIR at Barnstorm Music 98 Main St. (Rt. 109) Medway, MA 401 352-4653

Comment

ewww...
                  Originally Posted by Annoying Twit

I've heard that if you suspend a pendulum over a Gibson guitar, if it's fake it will move in a circle clockwise, but anti-clockwise if it's genuine.

Originally Posted by Mike Fiasco

I don't have a strat but I'll show up in any thread that says bollocks.

Comment

You know, there's just not enough Les Paul type of guitars in the world!

Comment

A copy of an Agile?!

Well, I'll be damned!
                      the city- it calls to me
                      decadent scenes from my memory

"Someone like David Gilmour can say more in three or four notes than Yngwie can say in 100, but at least they're both speaking." -Dave Mustaine

Originally Posted by Tweedledee

Because it was off topic. This is the Electric Guitar forum, not the nutmeg forum.

Originally Posted by batotman

There's only so much you can say until it gets annoying (which I found out with dog humping and puking pics).

Originally Posted by adlo76

Nikki Cox flavored **************** sauce.

Comment

I'd go for it.

Comment

SX and Agile are most likely produced in the same plant. Definitely by the same company. The design of the sx strat/tele headstock and agile tele headstock are exactly the same. A lot of other similarities. I am pretty sure they are both produced in the same factory.
                          Good deals with: ICFootball62, Osirisprotocol, D23dBaWxMy

Guitars: 2015 USA Standard Strat / 2012 USA Standard Strat / 2014 Squier Classic Vibe 60s Stratocaster / 90's Danelectro U2 reissue / 2011 Taylor 310CE / 2014 Ibanez Artwood AW58ENT

Amps: Bogner Alchemist 40w Head with Bogner cab / Late 90's Fender Blues Jr. / Fender Mustang 1 V.2

WTB: 06-07 Fender MIK Koa Stratocaster; Epiphone Valve Junior Combo

Comment

SX and Agile are most likely produced in the same plant. Definitely by the same company. The design of the sx strat/tele headstock and agile tele headstock are exactly the same. A lot of other similarities. I am pretty sure they are both produced in the same factory.

The last time I looked, Agiles were made in Korea & SX in China.
                            member: MAZI BEE MILITIA

Originally Posted by guitarkid
                            is this serious or him being an ****************************?

Originally Posted by Alchemist
                            go easy on him, he might just bust out his move
                            I'm assuming thats when he goes into the fetal position, sticks his thumb up his ass, and cries until you leave him alone

Originally Posted by Rhone
                            A lot of time and effort has gone in to 'updating' this site just so that one dude can upload his Nam video from his motel room

Comment

"It's such a fine line between stupid and clever." – David St. Hubbins

Comment

Working...
                              X