December Great Deals Thread!! *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Mazi Bee

• Members

Post all hot deals here, but no SPAM. SPAM is for the other thread. This is for insane blow out deals that you find online and want to share with your fellow GASsers.

If you see a blowout on Music123 on Les Pauls for $99, yes, this is where you post that info, etc.

You can post eBay links and Craigslist links you see too, but the eBay links have to be Buy It Nows, not something that is at $1 and still has 10 days left in the auction. :rolleyes:

I repeat - NO SPAM in this thread. That means NO TRADES, NO OFFERS, no selling or getting rid of your own stuff. There's one SPAM thread already for that stuff.

Did I mention:

NO SPAM!!:mad:

Also, there is no whining, bitching, complaining or tantrums allowed in this thread. This thread is only for discussing the hot deals. If you missed a hot deal or you hate Musicians Friend, post about it in an outside thread.

If you buy something in the hot deals thread, and you love it, or hate it, or it bit you in the ass, then post a seperate thread about it, this thread ain't for heated discussion.

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Somebody better take this: FENDER AMERICAN VINTAGE '62 JAZZMASTER FOR $950 BEFORE CASH BACK ON EBAY. And it's in Inca Silver, which is a discontinued color. Includes the original case.

God help me, I wish I had the cash.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Fender-USA-62-Vintage-Reissue-Jazzmaster-Inca-Silver_W0QQitemZ110320814758QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar

a55c1de0.jpg

• Members

Today only: Woot.com and Sellout.Woot both feature Lyon by Washburn starter packs. Probably good to get the kids started on guitar for Christmas and maybe to have an acoustic to keep in the car or to take outside.

Lyon_by_Washburn_Electric_Guitar_with_5_

Lyon by Washburn Electric Guitar with 5 Watt Amp and Instructional DVD- $90 shipped

Lyon_by_Washburn_Acoustic_Guitar_with_In

Lyon by Washburn Acoustic Guitar with Instructional DVD $55 shipped

• Members
Somebody better take this: FENDER AMERICAN VINTAGE '62 JAZZMASTER FOR $950 BEFORE CASH BACK ON EBAY. And it's in Inca Silver, which is a discontinued color. Includes the original case.

God help me, I wish I had the cash.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Fender-USA-62-Vintage-Reissue-Jazzmaster-Inca-Silver_W0QQitemZ110320814758QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar

a55c1de0.jpg

OMG, I was watching the previous auction where it was listed at $1,100. This is an absolute steal at $750 (assuming Live.com cash back) plus shipping. Unfortunately, I spent my wad on other gear. :cry:

• Members

I don't know if this is a great deal but if anyone buys one of these locking Trem guitars that Feature " 22" string length" "Materials: Wood, Chrome" and comes with an accessory picture ...please post Pics!

http://www.overstock.com/Gifts-Flowers/39-inch-Rock-Style-Guitar/3664044/product.html#moreinfo

I think Jerry Garcia played one of these ;-)

• Members

Do you have a direct link?

To the Target stuff? No, it's all discontinued and out of the stores now. These Woot ones are either from the Washburn warehouse or from Target's warehouse. Incidentally, these were marked down to as much as 75% off at the Target stores, which was considerably cheaper than the prices Woot is charging.

I looked them over when they had them at Target. I found the quality control on the Lyon electric to be very spotty, at least to the extent that could be measured in the store (i.e. cosmetic imperfections, bowed necks, etc.)

• Members

To the Target stuff? No, it's all discontinued and out of the stores now. These Woot ones are either from the Washburn warehouse or from Target's warehouse. Incidentally, these were marked down to as much as 75% off at the Target stores, which was considerably cheaper than the prices Woot is charging.

I looked them over when they had them at Target. I found the quality control on the Lyon electric to be very spotty, at least to the extent that could be measured in the store (i.e. cosmetic imperfections, bowed necks, etc.)

Except the only color on sale at my Target was the Pink. Oh yeah it was like $45, I made mine into a fretless. Good deal at $45.

• Members

Alright, I'm an idiot, but I don't understand how to use the ebay bin 25% off thing. Say I was going to buy this amp...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mesa-Boogie-3-Channel-Dual-Rectifier-Head_W0QQitemZ300274148560QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item300274148560&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1199|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A0|293%3A1|294%3A50

What do I have to do to get the discount?

Archived