Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Little Girl is gone

There are people here I thought might want to know and I just don't have it in me to do this via PMs.. I'm sorry...

I buried my baby girl yesterday......

Erika Nicole
    1/9/88-7/5/08

Oh man, mojo sent your way, sorry for your loss.
    Mandatory Gear List:
    Ibanez Guitars: 1991 RG570/2005 RG7321/1992 RG 470/2005 RG 321MH/1996 SF420/2002 S-Classic/2001 RG320/1986 Charvel Model 1
    /Jackson JDX-94/Jackson+LTD mutt/Squier Bullet Spec./Squier Affinity Strat/Squier P-Bass Special/Crate Power Block/Carvin 4x12/Epi Valve Jr. Head/Marshall Lead 12 Combo/Marshall Mini Stack
    /Peavey Vypyr 30/Marshall Lead 15 mini stack/Many Pedals
    Band Site:
    http://www.myspace.com/blackholecaravan

Comment

Be strong bro.

My sincerest sympathies.
      We made all the hotspots, my money flowed like wine
      And then that low-down southern whiskey, began to fog my mind

Comment

My sincerest condolences for your loss.
        AxeFXII with these: Axis | BMG RS | Strat |N4| LP Classic | SG Classic | Sheraton | Tele

Comment

Prayers sent...
          From Great Dane: INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

Comment

She was so young, its tragic. so sorry for your loss. what happened if I may ask?
            "Lefty Pride "

Originally Posted by songsforbears

...but you can't beat the portability of the BJ, so that's a plus.

Originally Posted by satan1991

WHY ARE YOU INSULTING ME, AN IDIOT? I'M NOT AN IDIOT, I KNOW WHAT I NEED, NOT SOME GAY "MESA/BOOGER" OR "BONER", I NEED AN REAL AMP THAT MANAGES TO WITHSTAND MY CRUSHING PALMMUTES

Comment

Sorry to hear man. May the road to healing be smooth and bumpless. It's the way she would've wanted it to be.
              Satisfied customer of:
              www.raveonguitarworks.com Great custom sized pedalboards
              www.blackouteffectors.com
              www.tonefactor.com

Comment

way too young to leave this world. i'm sorry, and here's to you and yours.
                Originally Posted by Standard8

Other girls in the future will look down on you for hooking up with this girl. It's like credit card ********************. You get some now, but you give up much more ******************** in the future by spending your cock-budget now.

Originally Posted by GnR102385

If we were talking second cousin I wouldn't even have that moment where I thought "Wait, this is ****************ed up right?" before I plowed it like an Amish field.

Originally Posted by chainsaw fats

...picking on Crab_Cake for not thinking is the equivalent of putting a trip-wire on the bottom step of the short bus.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that, I'll say a prayer for you and your family.
                  acoustic rig: Larrivee D-50, Stonebridge 32SM OM, Takamine EAC48 Santa Fe, Takamine John Jorgenson, Takamine EC132S Roland AC60

electric rig:
                  guitars: ESP CS strat, AJC LP, Ibanez RG1570, Godin Redline1,
                  amps: Dr Z Z-28 head, Mesa F-30 head, Dr Z 2x10 convertible, Mesa Recto 2x12
                  effects: EBVPJr, Korg Pitchblack, EHX English Muff'n, Diamond Fireburst, Diamond Compressor, Barber Burn Unit EQ, Maxon Phasetone, DLS Chorus Vib, EHX SMMH, Hardwire DL8, EHX Holier Grail

Comment

Oh geez.....

We will be praying for you and the whole family....
                    Dave

Comment

I don't know you from Adam, but I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your daughter.

My sincerest condolences to you and your family.
                      Originally Posted by rushtallica

That kicks butt in the face.

Comment

Prayers to you and your family from mine. I'm so sorry.
                        Brian H. - GBT #261, Super Awesome Gibson VM Les Paul Club, SG Army, Epiphone Empire

Facebook: Orthodox Fuzz
                        Reverbnation: Orthodox Fuzz
                        Twitter: Orthodox Fuzz

Main Gear: Gibson SG Special 60s Tribute, Gibson Les Paul VM, Gibson Faded Flying V, Epi Les Paul Custom, 77 Ibanez 2350CS Les Paul, Epiphone Sheraton II, Orange Rockerverb 100, Orange PPC412 cab, Sunn (O))) Enforcer head, 70s Sunn 4x12, Sunn Beta Lead 2x12 combo

Comment

Wow. I couldn't even begin to imagine something that difficult. Best wishes, prayers, mojo, and more sent your way.

Comment

My sincere thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.
                            Gear:

- Some guitars
                            - A bass
                            - Amps to accompany said guitars and bass
                            - A drum kit

GOOD DEALS WITH: lossforgain, Aedes

Comment

Prayers your way for you and your family. My heart goes out to you.
                              Fender Am Special Strat, Fender Highway One Tele, Floyd Rose DST-2.

Delta Blues, Crate VC 20, POD X3 Live

Comment

Working...
                              X