rocktropolis.net - a better soundclick

aenemated

• Members

1232320392.jpg

awright duders, since i just realized i have no real work to do today on account of clients owing me {censored} and i'm kinda bored ... imma knock this {censored}er out. (as mentioned in jj's thread)

just bought rocktropolis.net (the term "rocktropolis" being an inside joke with a buddy of mine for, like, 10 years. don't think too hard about it) which is where it'll live.

it'll basically have similar features to soundclick - create yer account, log in, manage your tracks. i reckon i'll track listens and all for, like, a basic "charts" bit, but we'll see how things go with a soft launch sometime tonight. won't be any commenting or anything (no point in letting people just hang out there) - it'll just be for music.

the only catch? it's gonna be invite only, as it's really just a favor to you guys (and any of my homeyz otherwise that wanna use it). to get an invite, you gotta ask me. that's it.

awright, off to work. if there're any features aside from the obvious basics, lemme know. and if you want an invite to the beta - post in this thread.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i hope you screen fools really well so it doesn't become douchebagtropolis.net

wait, that means i can't join
:(

permabanned!

just post invite requests here, guys. once the structure's built, i'll come back here and PM invite codes to everyone that asked and provide the instructions to get in.

this is gonna be rad!

Archived